WTB Wireless gaming headset

CeyeN

Disciple
Looking for a good wireless gaming headset, would appreciate if it also supports bluetooth connectivity.

Looking for a good wireless gaming headset, would appreciate if it also supports bluetooth connectivity.
I have a cosmic byte one that is never used, but I have never been able to solve how to get it connected. Where are you located? We can have a deal if that works for you. If it doesn't, then I guess no deal obviously.

google search only returns a controller and not a headset, Are you sure it's the right model no?
I must be drunk! I mean controller and you asked Headset. Oh gosh.

Giving away Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless which works perfectly when wired, wireless capabilities have been throwing bit of a tantrum lately and I moved to lots of other options. Courier charges on you though.

I must be drunk! I mean controller and you asked Headset. Oh gosh.

Giving away Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless which works perfectly when wired, wireless capabilities have been throwing bit of a tantrum lately and I moved to lots of other options. Courier charges on you though.
Those rounded ear pads don't suit my ears, Sorry bro, Thanks for offering anyways!

Back