PC Peripherals Wireless headphones/earphones within 2k

roygarg

Disciple
Can anyone suggest me cheap wireless headphones or earphones within 2k? Need this for watching movies.

Already have a bunch of wired headphones and earphones for music and gaming.

roygarg

Disciple

xkcd0137

Disciple
Thanks. Are there any other neckbands or headphones that I can look at under 2k? Not really fond of earpods.
I don't have any personal experience of using these but - Oneplus Bullets Z seem to have ample good reviews on Amazon. Jays T-Four is another option on HeadphoneZone.

kartikoli

Skilled
I just use my age old Sennheiser HD 205 to listen to music while working or watch movies/series on my desktop. Now these headsets have passed there life and might die soon so looking to replace them with a neckband. There are good reviews about Oppo M31 or is there any other good alternate?

I'll watch movies/listen music on Desktop so consider me a noob when it comes to audio devices

@roygarg Did you already purchased any?

roygarg

Disciple
I just use my age old Sennheiser HD 205 to listen to music while working or watch movies/series on my desktop. Now these headsets have passed there life and might die soon so looking to replace them with a neckband. There are good reviews about Oppo M31 or is there any other good alternate?

I'll watch movies/listen music on Desktop so consider me a noob when it comes to audio devices

@roygarg Did you already purchased any?
I got the Oppo Enco M31 only for use when I'm watching something and am sitting far away from the source. Usually for use at night when I can't use my speakers. Can't disturb neighbors. It is pretty decent for the price. You can go ahead and buy one. For gaming, my 5 year old Sennheiser HD439 is still going strong. For music, I prefer earbuds as I tend to hate IEMs and keep shuffling between VE Monk Plus/Cat Ear Audio Mimi/Edifier H180.

codelad

Disciple
Have seen the Mivi Duopods M20 recommended here before - and with discounts they now go for less than 800: https://www.flipkart.com/mivi-duopods-m20-true-wireless-bluetooth-headset/p/itmb5ec6b4c2b2e2

Got a pair this week, and feeling surprisingly okayish with it so far, given the price. Had been seeking cheap wireless earphones, and from what I have seen here, really good ones simply don't exist below 5k. So my reasoning was to go for the cheapest popular model, and ended up buying these.

codelad

Disciple
@codelad They're going for 899 now. What discounts are you talking about?
How is the sound quality?
There's a 10% discount when you order 5 or more selected items. Availed this and got these for 808, since I ordered alongside a few other knick knacks. I believe you also have bank offers that offer further reduction - possibly for a sub-800 price.

I'm far from an expert, and meant to get these primarily for audio books and podcasts on the go. Coming from half-decent earphones (use BL-03 and Tin T2 as my daily drivers), I'm okay with the SQ even for music. Definitely not as bad as I feared. The only annoying thing for me is the "tap to pause/play" buttons - these being my first wireless pair, just can't seem to get used to the idea and keep fumbling.

Last edited: