PC Peripherals Wireless Mouse - Advice needed

akj_1989

Disciple
Apr 18, 2011
Hi, I am on the look out for a wireless mouse in the range of 1k.

Should have a small receiver, and a slot to store it.

Needs to be comfortable for long use, as I'll mostly use it for office work.

Having a forward/backward button will be good.

The mice that I've considered are :

Logitech M235: 1.1k

Doesn't have F/B buttons

Logitech M325: 1.3k

Has tilt buttons for F/B, but the sensor is optical and many review sites say its a better deal to have laser sensor at this range. Also, may be it doesn't fit properly into the hand( I mean no palm rest, so grab it with fingers)

Logitech M310: 1.2k

Has laser sensor, but seems to be basic model. Doesn't have F/B buttons.

Please help if you've used one. And also open to other suggestions in the same range
<

Also found this one pretty interesting: Belkin Ultimate Wireless Mouse M450 : 1.1k

http://www.flipkart.com/computers/mice/itmd447dqbbjzfse

I think it fully satisfies all my requirements, its just the brand that holds me back
<

Also found this one: Some local branded, from US Ebay 1.5k

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Wi...7?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3f1265a6a9

And this many people must be having: Dell Bluetooth 5 button wireless mouse: 1k

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Dell-Bluetoo...9?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item231991a991

From video review, it seems its also small, not comfortable for long working.

Very confused, need some opinions!

akj_1989

Disciple
Apr 18, 2011
I've seen Belkin cooling pads and laptop carry bags, but never heard of them in mouse. Thats why somewhat skeptical.

Jan 13, 2012
Mumbai , Maharashtra
I've seen Belkin cooling pads and laptop carry bags, but never heard of them in mouse. Thats why somewhat skeptical.

Thats ok , go for the logitech then , some 200 buck are totally worth the mental peace . I am not saying its small , its big for me , but still you might buy the belkin and regret you should have gone for logitech .

For me , I dont hesitate in trying out different brands , but thats me , i have had some hard times also ! .

So better go for the trusted brand .

If you want use the mouse for a long time daily , do not get a small mouse ! . It will be highly uncomfortable .

For general laptop users like my friend who uses his laptop max to max an hour daily , its fine for him but not for you .

I suggest going to a shop and buying or going to a friend who already has one you're looking for .

If the price in the shop is wayy to high compared to net , then just go n check and come back and order here .

But from personal experiences , SOMEtimes you can get a better bargain in local shops than on the net .

Cheers
<

always-shri

Disciple
Nov 13, 2009
Bangalore
I have the Dell bluetooth mouse. Its not that small that its uncomfortable to use, but good for portable use. Definitely smaller than the standard desktop optical mice.

I paid 1.1k for it and bought at ebay.

akj_1989

Disciple
Apr 18, 2011
Thats ok , go for the logitech then , some 200 buck are totally worth the mental peace . I am not saying its small , its big for me , but still you might buy the belkin and regret you should have gone for logitech .

For me , I dont hesitate in trying out different brands , but thats me , i have had some hard times also ! .

So better go for the trusted brand .

If you want use the mouse for a long time daily , do not get a small mouse ! . It will be highly uncomfortable .

For general laptop users like my friend who uses his laptop max to max an hour daily , its fine for him but not for you .

I suggest going to a shop and buying or going to a friend who already has one you're looking for .

If the price in the shop is wayy to high compared to net , then just go n check and come back and order here .

But from personal experiences , SOMEtimes you can get a better bargain in local shops than on the net .

Cheers

Yes you are right..I also want the mouse to be large so that it's comfortable for long periods. Checking out at some local store and feeling it in hands would be great.. Will go to sp road probably next weekend.

Sent from my Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

I have the Dell bluetooth mouse. Its not that small that its uncomfortable to use, but good for portable use. Definitely smaller than the standard desktop optical mice.

I paid 1.1k for it and bought at ebay.

OK, I think then I can cross it out as having a larger size mouse will be more comfortable.

Sent from my Moto Atrix using Tapatalk