PC Peripherals Wireless mouse buying advice, 2.5k to 3k max.

I'm looking to buy a wireless mouse (2.4GHz Dongle) which won't start giving me issues like double clicking or anything else after few months of use. Bluetooth would be an added bonus but it is not really required as I prefer 2.4GHs plug and play dongle. Primary usage will be regular day to day office activities and once or twice a week gaming (so precise DPI control is required). Basically I'm looking for a Logitech G304 without double click issue.

Thanks.

You'd require optical switches in the mouse to reduce the possibilities of double clicks. So, look for some of the wireless mice manufactured by Razer, SteelSeries, Roccat etc. Thing is, they won't come within your budget requirement and may not be available in India.

Some that are available in India include Razer Viper ultimate, Deathadder v2 pros, etc.

I have one of the SteelSeries mice for sale as well, but it's double your budget.

Again, as mentioned above, you would be better off buying optical switch mice for your requirement. However if youre willing to stretch your budget a bit, razer orochi has bluetooth and dongle connection, plus it has 2nd gen razer switches which shouldnt have double click issues afaik.

Back