World'd first 2 GB RAM phone announced by LG

Aman27deep

Skilled
World'd first 2 GB RAM phone announced by LG

To match up with the Samsung Galaxy S III, LG has announced the the Optimus LTE2. It's the world's first phone which has 2 GB RAM inside of it, and it will definitely come in handy to heavy multi-taskers on Android. Though this phone was announced from quite within the shadows.

The main features of this phone includes a 4.7 inch screen with a True IPS display, Android 4.0, a dual cored 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 proccy, obviously the main eye-catching feature of this phone, the 2 GB RAM, and LTE facilities which currently can't be used in India, and there also are features which currently haven't been announced by LG.

This exact model will probably never come to India, but this might be a very good idea to where the features from LG will be heading in the future. The phone is supposed to release in Korea by mid may.

Additional pictures and specs in Korean :

Source : http://www.techspot....android-40.html

Woah
<
2GB! That is Epic!

Yup! 2 GB might be an overkill, hut hey, i don't see anyone complaining
tongu23e.gif

2GB is enough for a PC. For me it was on XP, Vista or even 7.

How much multi tasking will a guy do on a cellphone?
Invision18.gif
Really its an overkill. Also, what GPU is it Using? Adreno or Mali?

By the time you try to utilize complete 2GB of RAM your phone's battery will be completely drained
234.gif

Well, I think rather than making over-killing CPUs and Memory, companies should concentrate on battery life instead. I see phones like HTC One X are buttery smooth but lacks of enough battery juice. RAM upto 1.5GB is okay. In fact 1GB is good enough for mobile devices.

Why don't hardware optimization is like the levels of console..

and focus more on build quality, battery life, and design

Back