Would you shift out of India if you had an option ?

Everyday I am just getting more and more desperate to move out of India....
But now is the time to take some real action or I will die of frustration....

He wrote ielts for that? Also for Canada knowledge of French is an advantage as there are lot of French speaking parts of Canada like quebec, Montreal etc. Plus among Indians punjabis have an advantage when applying for Canada.

^^I have no idea about preferences to certain ethnic groups and all. But yes IELTS is for that. He does not know all french but he is learning the basic stuff. He is in hotel management and he will have a job in hand before he goes there.

I will, if i get an option.

But then, i would probably get fed up with the way things are there, and would be responding to some other thread titled "would you shift back to india?"

I will, if i get an option.

But then, i would probably get fed up with the way things are there, and would be responding to some other thread titled "would you shift back to india?"

India is actually a great place to live if you're super rich. People are ready to lick your balls and feet if you can drum up enough cash, and hence power. You can work around the low standard of living through money.

How is South Africa for the IT? Anybody have any experience with South Africa.
Not sure about IT,but South Africa can be a tricky place.Everyone knows about Jo`burg,nasty place really,Cape Town is a nice place,but very expensive.
Durban`s weather reminds me of my hometown kolkata in summer,other than the extreme humidity,it is a decent place.Overall SA is not at all good for Indians.

India is actually a great place to live if you're super rich. People are ready to lick your balls and feet if you can drum up enough cash, and hence power. You can work around the low standard of living through money.
This is so true!
But even then, I think I would still prefer to stay here. I do want to travel a lot and see places, but eventually I'd like to live here and just be doing sight seeing in other countries. There are certain privileges we get here which are great to have. :p

Back