OC & Modding WOW !! What a CASE !!

Eazy

Skilled
G69T_DBNP512sm.jpg

Hardware Upgrade Forum - Dark Blade by G69T Part 8

This case is just insane. Ive been following the build log for a LONG time now and its really interesting to see how he put the whole thing together.

Theres another mod that I really liked from the bit-tech forums. Its on a smaller scale without as much hardcore industrial equipment use. Its called Metaversa by a guy with the handle NeXxo. Hes used an commonly available Lian Li case and alot of parts straight off the market as opposed to building everything on his own (there are some custom parts). The resulting mod is a simple but amazing looking case and its entirely possible to make something along those lines yourself if you have the time.

Link

Wow ... um....uh...ah...doh... speechless !!

Its just beyond words !! Man the way he's fabricated it.. Attention to detail to the max !!

It doesnt look good to me (but hey !! Each one to his own :p ) but I sure as hell admire the guy for ptting in so much effort and everything

^^ For his undies. It washes them, then soaks them in Semi Crystalized Floxycilic Carbide - thats the green glowing stuff in the two containers - which totally kills all germs and even improves his performance.

Back