Write down what suprised you in 2010 !!!

Re: Write Down What U suprised IN 2010 !!!

^^ ok

I suprised a fat cat, that usually sneaks through the window, with a dogs bark . the fat bugger got really scared. as a revenge the next day he left a big dead mouse in my room to scare me :bleh:

_

6pack said:
why are people writing what surprised them? the op asked what/who they surprised and they are giving totally opposite answers... :lol:
but this is what OP wrote :
Write Down which thing in it surprised u most ...

My mobo is still working without two of its processor pins :p, this surprises me the most

hayabusa_ryu said:
hehehe just joking (i hope u understand what i mean here)dudes to make thread more interesting but she really did although i expect nothing....i cannot stop anyone...:) never expected...that's why i surprised.. well i m 25 bro...if u mind ur lang...

but i think this matter should stop here..
pics or at least fb link as proof.

Withdrew 15k from ATM, but there transaction did not happen on my account. And it took bank 3months before they realized their mistake and that I owe them 15k:bleh:

chiron said:
pics or at least fb link as proof.
Sorry I cannot disclose anyone's identity just to prove unimportant things...This isn't a big issue. The matter should be closed here.

hayabusa_ryu said:
hehehe just joking (i hope u understand what i mean here)dudes to make thread more interesting but she really did although i expect nothing....i cannot stop anyone...:) never expected...that's why i surprised.. well i m 25 bro...if u mind ur lang...
:bleh: and the wtf of the year is ...........

hayabusa_ryu said:

I have no problems... whether a gal really likes you...everyone has their own things going on... all the way from Europe... but what I... cannot understand.. I hope you understand.. you are 25 now... for God's sake.. i mean.. come on now.. why you... I hope you understand... why do you write like this?!

Moral of the story - Please don't write like this. Use proper sentences. I'm assuring you that it will take lesser time than adding all the dots after each phrase. Another added benefit is that we will be able to understand you better. And like you so wisely said, this horrible way of writing sentences.....

hayabusa_ryu said:
should stop here..

My friend fell love with a fb online girl...he thought 'she' really is a girl, later it happens to be driver in seattle

lol...just kidding :bleh:

Actually my post was inspired from earlier few posts, made up story :p

love in facebook ??? roflmao :rofl:

CA50 said:
^^LOL one of my friend is flirting with few :p orkut chicks

I do that daily with my 'real' fb friends :p

Well, I am not in love :D and I am not replying anymore in this thread. u ppl took this thread elsewhere, all i wanted to say was that her behaviour surprised me either she is a girl or a guy...

hayabusa_ryu said:
Well, I am not in love :D and I am not replying anymore in this thread. u ppl took this thread elsewhere, all i wanted to say was that her behaviour surprised me either she is a girl or a guy...
I, along with a few, got you the first time. If only you had written the earlier post like this, no one would have said anything. Please don't take it the wrong way. I wrote the comment sincerely since I was really having a problem comprehending what you were trying to say. :)

PS: Actually, a similar thing happened to my friend too (when I was in 11th and chatting in random chat rooms in Yahoo was the rage. "ASL?" was the most asked question :p). The girl was in U.S. (and was not a truck driver since they used to video chat all the time). They became a couple and then even broke up.. all over video chat!!! :O

Back