PC Peripherals Writex DVD-R's.

Coming to cheaper media I have used techcom and found them to be quite good...I have 3 DVD burners one an old 4x LG, and 2 16x drives from Sony and Plextor...

never had any problems with techcom.....I have used a lot of local media too...
I'd say Sony is best but its a tough top spot with Moser Baer....Among the brands available these 2 are among the best....

Also guys like HP, Philips etc are good, but maybe too costly....

Its better to go for a good brand, rather than using cheaper qual ones and having to make 2 and 3 backups.....

udit-130286 said:
Are Writex 8X DVD-R Good because I'am getting 10 for Rs. 240.

vandal said:
Coming to cheaper media I have used techcom and found them to be quite good...I have 3 DVD burners one an old 4x LG, and 2 16x drives from Sony and Plextor...

never had any problems with techcom.....I have used a lot of local media too...
I'd say Sony is best but its a tough top spot with Moser Baer....Among the brands available these 2 are among the best....

Also guys like HP, Philips etc are good, but maybe too costly....

Its better to go for a good brand, rather than using cheaper qual ones and having to make 2 and 3 backups.....
Now, THAT is good information and the right way to put it. Keep going like this and all us TE Members will never look back to what happened. We believe in Forgive and Forget ;)

Thanks for that positive reply....only the third one I got so far....

And since we are into vid editing in Jabalpur we use a lot of media....

BTW @ CD's I found Moser Baer Pro's (the red ones) better than everyone else...price etc considered....
Same with the Sony DVD media....they can lie around...catch dust, fall down....etc...and still read well without any sticking or errors....

THANKS FREAKY....

Freaky said:
Now, THAT is good information and the right way to put it. Keep going like this and all us TE Members will never look back to what happened. We believe in Forgive and Forget ;)

SunnyBoi said:
get edgetec...similarly priced.....edgetech = made by moser baer

Writex = Moser Baer too ..... I have some Writex media which is MBI.

AND I read in this forum someone mentioned he has some TechCom media which is also Moser Baer.

Back