WTB: 160/80GB HDD x2 + 1GB DDR 400 RAM x 2 + PCIe Gfx card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
As the thread title says i am looking for a pair of low capacity HDD's and RAM Kits for two old Athlon Venice 3000+ systems lying in the garage. Also one of them needs a Gfx card.

The budget is shoe string to please quote the best possible prices you guys are willing to let away with yours.

TIA

Switch

I have 2 x 80 GB segate (both 3 Year warranty left) Hard disk is available. My price is Rs. 3000.00 INR for both including shipping..

(Both Hard disk working fine currently running on my system)
What are you say.

Absolutely OT, but this just bought a big grin on my face
Luckychouhan said:
What are you say.

stalker said:
he is say that he buy 2 new for 3000 rupees

I think I have a old 40gigger lying somewhere Switchyboy, I'll courier it across on the weekend if 40gigs fits the bill for you (And if I can find it)

Switch sir,

I am not well again and so is my net connection. :no:

Please do PM me on the amount of DDR sticks needed and the expected prices too.

I think i have some 1x512, 2x512, 1x1Gb, 2x1GB sticks lying with some friends but will have to dig up bills and details on waranty, etc and test them before i commit them for a sale.

Also have a BIG 7600GS with some warranty left for sure.

Me not really very well past some weeks and sleeping most of the time but will check up the stuff and let you know asap- either ways.

hey there switch.

got a seagate 160GB sata with warranty upto 2012 March. will sell it for 1300 shipped. do let me know :)

Do let me know about the RAM and Gfx card Bikey...

@memnom... I will let you know... Can you make a price a little cheaper as i was expecting it to be under or 1K only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back