Budget 21-30k WTB: 4K Monitor for mostly office use + Netflix.

vebk

Adept
Looking for a 4K monitor. Will probably use it zero for gaming. Just need it for office work (multiple browser windows, MS Word windows etc.) and a little bit of Netflix (4K HDR) viewing.

The reason I want 4K / higher resolution is so that I can get more pixels per inch, i.e. more content in the same physical size of the screen. This is because I often have to compare, say 3 different words documents, side-by-side, or need to go through 80-100 page documents, so want to be able to see a full page comfortably.

Not looking for anything less than 26". Open to widescreens.

Would greatly appreciate your recommendations!

I am in the same boat. I am considering to get a 43 inch 4K TV as those are much cheaper and to use as my monitor.
Not in the OP's budget but if you are open, see my setup here with 55" TV for gaming/WFH/media

Not in the OP's budget but if you are open, see my setup here with 55" TV for gaming/WFH/media

I wish I had the budget and the space to add an OLED TV on my desk.

I am seriously considering the new LG ultrawide (34WL750). It's a wQHD IPS panel (3440x1440) which is coming for about 38K right now.

wQHD seems to be a good compromise in gaining some screen real estate while still keeping things readable.

Back