WTB: 939 PCIe mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
deejay said:
post your approx. budget or price range .....

and any particular chipset prefered......

Deej - you seeen this board in Mumbai ? This is a scan from a Nov issue of CHIP.... no one seems to have it.

ASRock939SATA11MoBo.jpg

Dj i need the exat same board as eazy posted... ASROCK 939 Dual Sata 2... And eazy is right no one seems to have it... I need 2 of them urgently ...

I found them here with Asrock's official representative. I am sure you can too,there must be one in delhi, or try with Rashi peripherals. It costs 3.5k all inclusive.

amol0010 said:
I found them here with Asrock's official representative. I am sure you can too,there must be one in delhi, or try with Rashi peripherals. It costs 3.5k all inclusive.
I checked with abacus delhi today... they dont have it... amol plz plz plz try to get these for me :)...

amol0010 said:

There is one more similar Asrock board which is based on a NVidia chipset and that one is not as good as the one I have pictured above.

Anandtech gave this Asrock board a very good review.

^^Thought its a very good board, but its future has sort of become uncertain after recent acquisition of ULi by nVidia, so if i were you, i wouldn't put my money on it :)

Eazy said:
Deej - you seeen this board in Mumbai ? This is a scan from a Nov issue of CHIP.... no one seems to have it.

ASRock939SATA11MoBo.jpg

@ Eazy,
@ Rs. 3.5K This m/b is a very good deal.
overclocks very well and is fairly stable so i have read.
Will try some of my contacts here to know of its avialibilty....

Hi everyone....i got in touch with Abacus peripherals they are suppose to be the national distributors of asrock mobo's in India. They currently do not have stock of the motherboard so i sent a mail back asking when it will be available and for how much. if any more guys in mumbai want the mother board i think we can aproach them with a good number and we should be able to get it faster!! Wat do you guys think?

friedclyde said:
Hi everyone....i got in touch with Abacus peripherals they are suppose to be the national distributors of asrock mobo's in India. They currently do not have stock of the motherboard so i sent a mail back asking when it will be available and for how much. if any more guys in mumbai want the mother board i think we can aproach them with a good number and we should be able to get it faster!! Wat do you guys think?

Today I got a message that this board will be available in 2 weeks...... I asked if a lot would be available as I felt maybe others here may want this board too.

friedclyde said:
@ eazy u asked abacus as well

Nope - I asked a retailer who knows the Abascus people quite well - he mentioned he got a firm commitment of a 2 week delivery period. Lets see how this goes......

This is a quote from the email I recieved...

I have spoken to Umesh Modi myself and requested him to order the mobo. He
has already placed the order this morning and the board shall come in the
next 15 days

@eazy i just got a mail from abacus saying that if its urgent to try getting it from somewhere else......lets see i asked for a time frame...ill keep u informed....

friedclyde said:
@Eazy i just got a mail from abacus saying that if its urgent to try getting it from somewhere else......lets see i asked for a time frame...ill keep u informed....

Check with the cat - Umesh Modi ..... mentioned in my post above maybe he can help.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Clyde,

We have in stock 939 Dual sata2. If you need the same please contact Mr.
Bakul-Mumbai Sales Manager (9322239460).

Available with abacus mumbai.

Im not intrested anymore.....so........passing the number on for those intrested in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back