WTB : A good HSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
Feb 14, 2006
I am looking for a good HSF or only HS for my rig. Preferably looking for TT-BT, XP-90, SI-120.

PM me or post your offers here.

And I also will be needing AS5. Anybody who can get it for me ?

Thanks.

Mohit

Skilled
Feb 14, 2006
hmm .. plz no coolermaster stuff .... thanks for the link though bikey.

hunt3r

Skilled
Feb 17, 2006
Why not coolermaster mohit? A BT would be similar to a hyper6+. Is it just the brand?

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
Coolermaster hyper 6+ costs nearly 3.8K @ itdepot site.!!!!

I think switch may be able to get one a lot cheaper from his coolermaster dealer friend in Delhi (if at all it is avialable)

it would be much better if you can get hold of a TT BT or Si-120 or Scythe Ninja plus h/s in the 3.2 ~ 3.4KK price range. the first and the last are the top performers currently.

Mohit

Skilled
Feb 14, 2006
I need something cheap .. like a XP-90.

Deejay can u get me a XP-90 from somewhere ?

Aditya

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
Deejay, if you can get me a TT BT, ill sell my XP-90 + the Fan to mohit :p.

Im ready to pay 3.2k for the TT BT :). (Thats the price at which Anish bought it from u :))

Mohit, if Deejay cant arrange a TT BT for me, then ill sell the XP-90 + 92mm ThermalTake Blue LED Fan for 2.2k.

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
goldenfrag said:
Deejay, if you can get me a TT BT, ill sell my XP-90 + the Fan to mohit :p.
Im ready to pay 3.2k for the TT BT :). (Thats the price at which Anish bought it from u :))

Mohit, if Deejay cant arrange a TT BT for me, then ill sell the XP-90 + 92mm ThermalTake Blue LED Fan for 2.2k.

No the shipping and other things were extra ....

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
goldenfrag said:
Shipping would have been 200bux .
No. less than that. I made special arrangements keeping his priority in mind....but he got delivery much earlier than expected...delivery was expected on Saturday but he got it on Thursday itself.

hence i had suggested a price range of 3.2 ~ 3.4K earlier to Mohit for the TT BT...

ps: unfortunately i do not have any more "AIR" heatsinks left :ashamed: ( except for that modified arctic freezer -> Ninja plus one ;) ).The last one was given to a TE member recently (TT BT) and most probably the Zalman VF700 -CU LED "Blue" will be bought by another member soon ...well he has taken my Bank A/C and other Details etc ...lets see...

@ Anish,
Please do not give details of commercial transactions to those Known members who have a loose tongue .... Keep ur Friendships and Commercial matters seperate with them. and i mean in General terms not specific to this transaction only.

@ Goldie,
The next time i need to Broadcast anything or spread disinformation / propaganda i will take help of ur services ...... :D :bleh:

Mohit

Skilled
Feb 14, 2006
goldie u have a xp-90 or xp-90c ?? and ur price is too high man .. i can get a xp90 + panaflo ultra high speed fan for 61$ (including shipping) from Sidewinder.

61$ = aprox 2700 bucks.

and this is for a new setup. do lemme know if u can revise ur pricing buddy.

and ya I need only a XP-90 not the XP-90C.

btw deejay what will be ur price for a new/used XP-90 + decent fan ?

Aditya

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
Dude.
Value of Heatsinks dont go down, like other 2nd hand parts. Ask anyone.
Its a 97CFM Fan that too.
Its an XP-90. not XP-90c.

60 Dollars shipped from Sidewinders is fine, but then if you wanna wait for 20 days for it to come then do that.

@ Deejay,
Lol, yea i thought as much you wouldnt want me telling that in Public. Bah. sorry.

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
mohit said:
btw deejay what will be ur price for a new/used XP-90 + decent fan ?

I dont have any for sale or otherwise.....and i do not want to quote the price here as it may affect sales of others.:hap5:

Mohit

Skilled
Feb 14, 2006
@deejay

cmon dude .. i started this thread and lol i cant get prices of new stuff ... i mean isnt this ridiculous ?? ... anyways pm me if u can with pricing of all the HSF's that u can arrange. thanks for the same. i dont mind waiting for around 10 days if u can arrange a good deal for me in this time.

@goldie

ill get back to u if i need ur hsf .. but i would be grateful if u can revise ur pricing a bit. and ya just a request .. before u sell off this hsf to somebody please ask me before carrying on the deal .. in other words put it on hold for me .. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.