WTB a Watch from Amazon.com, i have a few questions!

Hey guys,

I was looking at some watches and one Tommy Hilfiger watch caught my attention. Now i looked them up in a few Indian stores and they cost exactly the double of what the cost is at Amazon.com! Now i have never shopped from Amazon but yes i dont doubt their reputation but my questions arises for when the watch reaches India, because the Custom Dept have their own games to play. Now if somebody could help me with a few answers to my questions.

1. Do i have to pay custom charges for the watch when it reaches here?
2. Do i have to select it as a gift while buying the watch?
3. Will the custom dept create problems to release the watch once it touches base here?
4. Is there any other way to get the watch tension free so that somebody could help me get it?

Please if someone could really help me, will be appreciated a lot! Need some answers ASAP. Thanks.

Regards,
egoB!

Hard luck, got this message when i chose my Mumbai shipping address..
Seems not part of amazon global.

Important Message

Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790859 Sport Multi-Function Enamel Dial Watch cannot be shipped to the selected address.

@raksrules : What if send it someone i know it in London, and then that person ships it to me here in Delhi?[DOUBLEPOST=1369652275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try ibhejo. Give them the link to the watch and they shall create a similar looking page on their own website with all details and everything and the price mentioned on ibhejo website will be the final landing price to your home.

It is for 10k at iBhejo. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@raksrules : What if send it someone i know it in London, and then that person ships it to me here in Delhi?[DOUBLEPOST=1369652275][/DOUBLEPOST]

It is for 10k at iBhejo. :(

You mean USA to UK via normal amazon shipping and then to India via using some shipping provider SNS types ?
That would not make it any different if that's what you want to do. The thing is on landing in India, the customs will charge as per their will irrespective of the country of origin.
Did i understand right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Get it through iShopInternational - http://www.ishopinternational.com/onlinecalc.asp

Quote: Rs 7,143.00

Item price + local shipping + taxes RS. 5,500.00
Int'l Shipping RS. 275.00
Duty, Taxes & fees RS. 1,567.85
line.jpg

Discount - RS. 200
line.jpg

TOTAL RS. 7,143.00

Back