WTB: ADSL Modem for BSNL-DataOne Broad Band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

softwheels

Recruit
I am in need of an used / New ADSL modem for BSNL DataOne Broadband connection. Those who have it and interested to sell it may sms or pm to me. Looking for modem with no issues. My contact No.09449047001.

@ Rahulrulez

Hi

Thanks for your concern. I am looking to buy either used or new from forum members, if at all anybody has it and wants to sell it.

Thanks.

I can give u single port for 1500 and 4 Port for 2300 Rs...

New one.. Company DLink [Best]

Yup am using D-Link GLB 502 T it works fine ... but some problems any power cuts disconnects u from the net ... sometimes Bridge connection wont work ...

heats pretty much and then gives some glitches ...

some say keeping the Modem vertical will help ... so then its quite ok .... heat dissipates much faster ...

Go for Huwaei if u happen to get it ... u shud ask BSNL users only .... am afraid u can get that in retails ...

Huwaei is a piece of crap .. no firmware upgrades and more over loses its set ip and returns to default... customising Huwaei set up is bad process.. u will soon begin to hate it hence forth.. mtnl dosse3 not give firmware upgrade tride finding on chines site but was unsuccessfull

dlink 502 t is much better .. updated its firmware and is rock solid.. config saved is not lost dhcp behavior worth buying d link..Huwaei dhcp suxx a lot and its access ip if changed from 192.0.1.1 to a diff one resets back original

@Rahulrulez

Expensive quote. BSNL itself ships the Huawei for Rs.1250/= a new single port one then how it can be Rs.1800/= ?

^ Why are you acting like a retard?

Just go off to a PC store and pickup a D-Link/Netgear/Linksys ADSL router cum 4 port switch.

It isn't rocket science you know ;)

Anish said:
^ Why are you acting like a retard?

Just go off to a PC store and pickup a D-Link/Netgear/Linksys ADSL router cum 4 port switch.

It isn't rocket science you know ;)

hey tone down your language please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back