WTB: Bike in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
Need a bike in Delhi anyone willing to sell??
Will prefer Bajaj Avenger or any other Cruiser, but any other bike worth the money is an object of consideration? Don's want to go for a new one coz 40-45k will not fetch me any great bike.......

Anyone know of any friend of relative or anyone else willing to sell any bike in this range... take the trouble of letting me know, I've visited karol bagh and prices there seem a bit high.

Dude u can either get the XCD125 / the Discover 135 which are exceptional bikes themselves so to speak.. or the honda shine is decent for city riding too.. but for that price you can easily get a well maintaned Unicorn/Pulsar 150/Apache... you might want to consider investing a little more and buying a 150 cc bike cause you can never tell about a second vehicle.. anyways.. cheers mate

I've purchased a few used bikes in past and never had a problem, it's not a big issue if u have someone around with good enough knowledge in the field, my friend is an automobile engineer, and he will help me out with getting a bike, as he has in the past without any problems, the only thing is the auto dealers charge a premium and I was just checking if anyone around on this forum had something they wanted to sell, I'm afraid I dont want anything lower than a 150cc.

hey dude franky speaking dont go for the old stuffs
i will suggest u to go for bajaj XCD which has good perfromance as well as good average.

Go for a Yezdi - Road King. Will cost u max of 35k incl painting. Totally worth it.

I got one just a week ago. Its worth every penny.

Ok,

I got a Bajaj Avenger Black Yesterday for 41k, the engine is in top condition and bike looks great, will post the pics later and show u guys all.

6251tmd.jpg

4pb6rt4.jpg

^^ Wow cool man, looks great and nice price too and yeah welcome to the club :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back