WTB : Cheap basic rigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ank1t

Skilled
Hey,

Am looking to purchase 2-3 rigs for very basic use. Am open to take some old hardware piece by piece as well. So let me know if there is anything that you guys got to sell! :)

P.S: Bangalore sellers preferred.

Now you tell me!!

I spent a huge amount on shipping stuff to Trivandrum and Baroda. Would have loved to just give you the whole thing.

512 mb ddr 1
35 watt smps
hp cd rw
mobo with soldered on cpu
am in dlhi make me an offer
EDIT

This is a 350 W PSU ... sorry for the typo

well the smps is generic served me well and still is in perfect working order but i upgraded as i needed more power

the ram is ddr1 512 mb single module again perfect working condition, i only had space for 2 modules and was upgrading to 2 GB so had to remove it

the CDRW is a HP bought from us, again perfect working condition, was kind of redundant in my system so removed it

the MOBO & CPU not really sure of the brand, but again in working condition. I can take a pic and e-mail it to you, Perfect for a basic xp, surfing email & DL rig, has on board graphics & USB
EDIT AGAIN
Found a perfectly working PCI Card with 4 usb slots

Hey i have one HCL Branded P4 based system with 1.2 GB RAM 6200 AGP Graphics card and 17" Flat Monitor.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hey

Got an AMD AthlonXP 1700+ (Thoroughbred core, I think) with original HSF + ASUS A7N266-VM Motherboard + 256MB DDR400 RAM (Dynet).

PM me if interested... we can work out a fair price :)

dude i have a black 19inch viewsonic with near one year warranty remaining.. no scratches what so ever... 3k mumbai shipping extra...

here are a couple of pics of the mobo and ram modules
:hap2: Free Image Hosting - imgX
05-08-08_1142.jpg

05-08-08_1143.jpg

05-08-08_1145.jpg

can any1 tell me how much can i get for my old rig.

config is

-AMD athlon 3000+

-1GB DDR1 ram 400mhz

-AMD K8 motherboard with built in x1200 graphics

-samsung syncmaster793s monitor

-mouse n keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back