WTB : Corsair VX 450 | CM 460W

Status
Not open for further replies.
sTALKEr said:
coz he sold his psu.

sorry for the OT hanzy. couldnt resist :)

no problems abt the OT at all.....finally someone bought that PSU !....
@asheet : good for ya ! :hap2: no more CM650 discussions :no:

hanzy said:
no problems abt the OT at all.....finally someone bought that PSU !....
@asheet : good for ya ! :hap2: no more CM650 discussions :no:

Ha Ha.. I will be putting up some more stuff on sale.. ################################# (Deleted by Asheet)
So u will see plenty of action soon.

I sold my CM650 for Rs 3500 finally. I was expecting Rs 4200+. But then gave it away..
:hap2:

asheet said:
Ha Ha.. I will be putting up some more stuff on sale.. Like Linksys PCMCIA 802.11g cards, Gameboy Advance, TVSE Novo130 DMP, Linksys BEFS11s4 802.11b Wireless ROuter cum 4 port switch.
So u will see plenty of action soon.

I sold my CM650 for Rs 3500 finally. I was expecting Rs 4200+. But then gave it away..
:hap2:

^^ MY GOD Really a HARD CORE MARKETER you are :bleh: advertising for your stuff sale in hanzy's thread :rofl:

@hanzy, I would suggest you should expect a price tag of at least 3,000 if you want to buy a VX450. The prices have gone up.

rite said:
@hanzy, I would suggest you should expect a price tag of at least 3,000 if you want to buy a VX450. The prices have gone up.

my post clearly says :
Looking out for good deal on New / Used - VX450 - 2500 to the best price for a new one.....

When I saw the post I was :hap2: as I thought you might have one for grabs....:no:

I wish I could sell mine to you, but no lcuk man...need more money to get a new vx450 or tagan, AND more importantly they are not available.

I had one VX450, really superb PSU, i kept my 3870, 4HDD's, 4 FANS, AMD 3800+, X-Fi, extra in it.. 10 months back my total pc was stolen with it.. so govinda govinda.. 70k loss. :-(..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back