WTB CPU n MOBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godless

Disciple
Hello,
I am looking for a good deal on AMD 64 3200+ or 3500+ and A8NE mobo, buget is 10k, if any one of you guys are selling, let me know, would prefer boxed packed and with warranty if possible...i'm from mumbai, can PM me or contact me on 9820900907, thx
~Samir

You can get a Brand new 3000+ for approx 5.5K and also a A8N-E for 5.5K in Lamington Road Mumbai.

Total 11K.

Guys correct me if i quoted wrong prices

You can do small overclocking for the 3000+ CPU and reach to the speeds

of a 3200+ or a 3500+.

Quad Master said:
You can get a Brand new 3000+ for approx 7K and also a A8N-E for 6.2K in Lamington Road Mumbai.

Total 11K.

Guys correct me if i quoted wrong prices

You can do small overclocking for the 3000+ CPU and reach to the speeds

of a 3200+ or a 3500+.

There corrected ! The prices are on a rise, anyone waiting to buy pc parts shud hurry cuz there is a expected price hike again mostly next week or so.

Blade_Runner said:
There corrected ! The prices are on a rise, anyone waiting to buy pc parts shud hurry cuz there is a expected price hike again mostly next week or so.

Any particular reason for the price increase?

wats the current rate, aprox, in mumbai...if any one is selling second hand stuff, I mite b interested...thx again....just hook me up with a good deal...

Blade_Runner said:
There corrected ! (3000+ for Rs.7K) The prices are on a rise, anyone waiting to buy pc parts shud hurry cuz there is a expected price hike again mostly next week or so.

Are you sure the price you have mentioned (7K) is for 3000+ cpu ?? (and not that of a 3200+)

will have to get something by the end of this week i guess...will the prises go higher or stay stable for a while? are there possibilities of a price drop?

sammyc1013 said:
will have to get something by the end of this week i guess...will the prises go higher or stay stable for a while? are there possibilities of a price drop?
Price drops unlikely atleast until Feb or so, prices will hike next week. Dunno if they will flaten out though.................

^^ I doubt that, Prices of the Dollars to INR have been stable for the last few weeks @ around 46.

Good that i bought my hosting when it was 44 :eek:hyeah:

had been today to lamington road, the rates i got were -
AMD 64 3200+ Venice Core and A8NE Board bundle rate - 14200/-
is this a good rate to get it or expensive?

^^See prices have risen, that quote is definitely on the higher side.

@golden: I havent made the prediction regd rising prices myself :p This information was given to me by those in the know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back