Graphic Cards WTB: Geforce 6600GT Heatsink Set

monalac

Disciple
hey dudez.. sup everyone? hows Ganesh Utsav going on!
happy Ganesh Utsav...
ok well here is my prob:
as i am getting high idle temp on my stock 6600GT HS around 60Deg.. i want to buy aftermarket Heatsink coolers of brand:
Thermaltake/Antec/Zalman or any other i just want to get rid of this BIG stock cooler which is very small :p

i am from Mumbai so i dont know where to get those brand stuffs..
i checked with PRIME ABGB, the owner said that it is not available, if i am lucky then he may order one for me :clap:

But if anyone wants to sell their Stock Coolers of 6600GT or the Used aftermarket coolers, let me know and they are warmly welcomed. so i would buy them as it is very urgent cause i dont want to lose another 6600GT which i bought :)

And as my Siggy says.. GPU is Oxygen for Life! so i dont wana die.

TE has many caring ppl and i am sure all of you may help me.

Ventec CCB-A4C at 1500/- + Tax + Delivery
Ventec CCB-A5C at 2000/- + Tax + Delivery

i saw both on Vantec's website.
i think A4C wont fit as it is not recommended for FX series and above
A5C shall not fit too cause it will fit on Geforce 6600 and GT is not specified :( im confused and worried. i dont mind spending Rs.2000 but once i am assured that it will fit, i will buy instantly.. i want to save my card for NFS:CARBON.

so let me know whether it will fit on 6600GT or not as it is not specified seperately like 6800/6800GT as in spec recommendation.

my card is agp. Load it reaches more then 95deg. Breaking my previous msi 6600gt card's record so i need heatsink. If anyone can give or sell then highly helpful.daumaster.. Whats your load temp?

anyone who can help me out??? i also need Zalman VCF700 or something cooler for my 6600GT anyone knows zalman dealer in India?

thanks mate for reply. i shall contact him and get Iceberq 5 maybe. ill keep u all updated.. and let u know the temp diff. TE rocks...

Getting around 75 in idle, which is bad. Nilesh is getting the VANTEC ICEBERQ5, ie CCB-A5C in three weeks time. I have booked one for myself. I have two VANTEC STEALTH 80mm case fans for front intake & rear exhaust in my MERCURY KOB-132, along with two fans in my ANTEC SP Ver 2 350W psu. Still the card is overheating.

Better go for the VANTEC, if you don't have an extra molex connector to power the fan, as the 3pin to 4 pin convertor supplied with the CCB-A5C has one no male 4 pin molex & one no female 4 pin molex connectors, besides the 3 pin plug, so that you can use it as a parallel conversion connector, unlike the ZALMAN VF-700CU convertor, which has a 4 pin male molex and four nos 3 pin multiconnector plugs, two nos 5V & two nos 12V, with no 4 pin female molex plug. So, in case of the ZALMAN fan, you will end up using a 4 pin molex power line from your psu, which could power one of your hard drives or optical drives in addition the the VGA cooler fan.

i booked VANTEC ICEBERQ5, ie CCB-A5C too.. wat will b the price? I went to him last thursday he showed me everything all the accessories i ended up buying UV LED fan its awesome! and speed controlled automatically. ICEBERQ 4 costs around 850.. i took my card there and he examined and said it wont fit on 6600GT so pray that ICEBERQ5 should fin on my 6600GT :D i will buy as soon as it arrives..
@daumaster let me know whenever ur gonna get, we might meet :p

We can only meet online, as I based in Assam. infact, i still haven't met Nilesh, though i have been buying case fans, AS5 etc from him for around six months now.

When are the Vantec VGA cooler fan due to arrive as per Nilesh ? My load temperature is reaching 120 degree in FIFA WORLD CUP 2006. OBLIVION, FAR CRY are crashing all the time. Got to get a fan asap.

daumaster said:
When are the Vantec VGA cooler fan due to arrive as per Nilesh ? My load temperature is reaching 120 degree in FIFA WORLD CUP 2006. OBLIVION, FAR CRY are crashing all the time. Got to get a fan asap.

Stop using the card man, or you'll kill it :no:

I have no other options, as I don't have another card to fall back upon. Should I run with one side of the case opened, till I get a VGA fan ?

Back