WTB HD2 - a place to try the phone...

Dear all,..

I've been planning to get a Hd2. and know the pros and cons...

But before i take the plunge.. I would need to take a trial of the phone.

Do any guys know any HTC Showroom / croma etc where i can try the phone for some time...

BTW i'm in bangalore...

It would be greatful..

Thiru..

There are better phones than HD2 by HTC now like the HTC Legend and HTC Desire. Have a look at those. If you seriously wanna buy you can check them out at Mobilestore I guess.

Guys Chill...

After lot of searching i have narrowed down on hd2.

Simple: I don't need to carry a netbook for browsing, music, etc...

could wait for dell streak 5 ...

But, i should try the HD2 1st to deceide...

help guys...

Dell Streak ftw ! But i am actually waiting for the Meego flagship coming later this yr... will also get a used N8 to go with that... :p

Personally, i hate Android. looks to tacky and the fruit phone is too restricted for me..

Dell Streak 5 is NOT a phone. It may have all the essential features of a phone including making calls, but its still not a phone. HTC HD2 is a large phone. Dell Streak is a compact tablet. There is still a considerable weight difference between the two despite the not so great screen size difference.

^^ You can try themobilestore outlets in your city. They might have a HD2 demo piece. Do note that most places do not keep demo units of high end phones, so getting a demo for HD2 will not be easy.

ya i was not able to find hd2 demo piece anywhere but finally saw many videos on youtube and decided to buy online .. amazing phone , if someone doesnt really care that its not android then its totally worth buying . 4.3inch screen is best for web browsing .

Hmmmm.....

Ok trying to relax a bit...

Does any of Bangalore TE's have it, Especially near ITPL. could drop there to have a try...

BTW, RoBoGhOsT, Why did you deceide for HD2 and any problems like virus, you face...

I am using hd2 for about 3 months now,it is a great phone to say the least,and nothing is wrong with winmo 6.5 atleast in this phone.Only problem is the battery back up.

^ love the screen and it has all the features i needed , perfect multimedia device , only drawback for some people is windows but i dont mind it .. no problems faced till now , installed many apps also :) .

Back