wtb - heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled
want to buy 1 heatsink for lga 775.

scythe ninja, thermaltake big typhoon, ultra 120, tuniq tower120 or any other heatsink that is similar or equivalent.

price depending on the heatsink. pm me your offers.

^ let me also know if u get some offers & u decide not to take, as u arent interested in the thermaltake as i read.

You guys are better off ordering/shipping individually because it will arrive quicker than a large order... individual orders will also have no customs duty.

Ill be putting a Thermalright SI-128 + Panaflo medium speed fan for as sale as soon as it arrives. I had ordered it a month back from Sidewinder Computers. It should be here anytime now.

Right now its on hold for Vivek though. I will be giving it for the total cost price + customs + shipping to the desired location in India.

If anybody else is interested then let me know, If my deal with Vivek doesn't go through then Ill contact you.

^^it should be around 4.5-5k all inclusive with shipping and it will be brand new and unused. Also I had ordered the AM2 bracket for the cooler as well. So you get that too.

Mohit said:
^^it should be around 4.5-5k all inclusive with shipping and it will be brand new and unused. Also I had ordered the AM2 bracket for the cooler as well. So you get that too.

nah that price is out of my reach for si128. if it was a u120 or maybe a tuniqtower120 i would consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back