WTB HTC Diamond/ Nokia E-71

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidrock

Disciple
Hey I am looking for an under warranty 2nd Hand Phone with a S60/Win-mo interface.

Preferable HTC Diamond or Nokia E-71

Budget Less that 15K. Mumbai Buyers only. Will come and pick from home. Need the bill.

Please Pm Me the offers. Thank you

maybe you know this but If you want to take chances with a second hand you could also try heera panna . they have loads of these used phones out there.

prefer buyers from techenclave as we all love our reps and avoid cheating. Also I have good experience from the past 2 purchases here.

maybe you know this but If you want to take chances with a second hand you could also try heera panna . they have loads of these used phones out there.

I'm in Kolkata is there some place like that here?

Differences between the Nokia E71 and E63

1. The E63 comes with a flashlight button option. Hold a button down, and the flash LED light comes on. The E71 doesn’t have this feature.

2. While the E71 is locked, pressing the center button will show a quick time check.

3. The E63’s spacebar is significantly smaller than the E71’s spacebar in the thumb board.

4. The E71 can support HSDPA. The E63 only supports 3G. Choosing either is a matter of preference in browsing style plus in several countries, the difference between HSDPA and 3G is barely noticeable.

5. The E71 comes with a 3.2MP camera while the E63 comes with a 2.0MP camera. Barely any difference here.

6. There are less buttons on the side for the E63. For instancem volume control is easier to adjust on the E71 because of the buttons on the side.

7. The E71 does not have a 3.5mm jack. The E63 has one

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back