WTB - iPhone 2G 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Adept
Hi folks,

I recently had my iPhone 2G which I had got right when it was released via our good friend Katmandude snicked by a crafty pickpocket at Andheri.

So I went looking for a replacement at Heera Panna, and most of the pieces there are in awful condition or extremely dicey in terms of screen and feel like parts have changed.

So if anyone here wants to get rid of an reasonably ok condition 8GB iPhone 2G or knows where I could source a decent condition one in Pune or Bbay please pm me.

thanks
Raul

A friend of mine is interested in selling this, state your price?
The screen is scratch less as the scratch guard has been on ever since... (It is still on in the pictures).

3074297074_eeffd25e6e_o.jpg

3074297078_e178a97255_o.jpg

3074297084_e49f712bdc_o.jpg

3074297094_824a381e3a_o.jpg

Guys he wants to change the phone, hence will sell it if gets a reasonable price, so let me know the price and that's it. He's not given me a price to sell it at....

Location: He's in Delhi right now(vacation), will go to Bangalore shortly where he lives.

Hi kniwor, better for him to quote a price, since it will be difficult for me to do that without having a look at it. Maybe you can out it up for sale here with the price.

Well if no one is quoting any price... Let me do the favour... The black plastic botton is scratched...

I would say 15K...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back