WTB : low cost laptop/netbook for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekampreet

Disciple
Hi ,

looking for a low cost used Laptop or Netbook.
want to use it for Reading purpose mainly, so dont want to spend too much.

Please give your offers through PM, I m from NOIDA so NCR sellers are prefered.

thanks,

Ekam :hap2:

linuxtechie said:
Hmm dont you think that a reader would be much better?

~LT

Act readers are not readily available in INDIA, and dont want to spend so much on B/W reader.
Even I can use LAPTOP/NETBOOK as my dl machine.

MohitPreet said:
get the brand new dell vostro A840 for 25-26k
c2d 1.6ghz. 1gb ram. 16ogb hdd

bhai recently upgraded my PC so spend alot on that.

so dont wanna spend alot right now, so looking for used machine :eek:hyeah:

MohitPreet, where can anyone get dell laptop u are recommending for that price now? It was limited time deal na for march ending?

I have a Toshiba Satellite, P3 850, 128 MB ram, 15 GB hHDD, 14" screen, LAn, modem, USB, Serial parallel etc. I am presently using it for net browsing, and have XP installed on it. I am seeking Rs. 9000, it is solidly built and is well maintained - few scratches here and there.

But, shipping is the biggest hurdle. So you'll have to get down to Kerala to get your hands on this beauty, if you are desperate.

yes it was march ending deal

now its availbale for 29k

but if u talk to dell rep u can get that for less than 29 k, only if u ready to talk to the dell rep!!

thanks all dude for recommendations, bt I dont wanna spend big amount for new lappy , so looking for decent config used LAPTOP or NETBOOK.

Amazon reader is not readily available and is way tooo costly.

By htnakirs on Yesterday, 07:41 PM

Default Re: WTB : low cost laptop/netbook for reading

I have a Toshiba Satellite, P3 850, 128 MB ram, 15 GB hHDD, 14" screen, LAn, modem, USB, Serial parallel etc. I am presently using it for net browsing, and have XP installed on it. I am seeking Rs. 9000, it is solidly built and is well maintained - few scratches here and there.

But, shipping is the biggest hurdle. So you'll have to get down to Kerala to get your hands on this beauty, if you are desperate.

thanks bhai , bt i will prefer NCR sellers only :p

get asus netbook or else make one of ur own :p

http://cgi.ebay.in/Asus-Eee-PC-2G-Surf-Laptop-Notebook_W0QQitemZ250427632143QQcmdZViewItemQQptZIN_PC_Laptops?hash=item3a4ea66a0f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A1|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back