WTB: Mobile Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wann buy a second hand mobile phone...... it should have bluetooth, expandable memory, color display, (camera / fm not mandatory), Symbian series preferred.....

Amount upto 5k....

Only mumbai based buyers, as i wanna check them first before i can fix a deal and buy it.....

i dont think you will get in 5 k as all this features is not possible. secondly i have a nokia 6600 which i am selling it for rs 6000.
if you want nokia 6260 or 7610 or 3230 they will cost you any where bett rs 7000-7500

i dont want all the features...... as many features as possible... but bluetooth and expandable memory is mandatory..... i juat wanna get the options coming.... i wanted this cell for my bro, who will use it very roughly for sure..... hence not willing to spend much.....

About your 6600, what all accessories duo u have and what is the least price you wanna sell it at......Please PM me.... R U from mumbai....?

For 5k, you can get a Nokia Ngage QD brand new. It has bluetooth, expandable memory and mp3 (with extra software), plus Symbian OS.

n-gage qd outta stock according to all mumbai dealers.. was inquiring last week for one !! and yes.. i was quoted 7k !!

BF1983 said:
For 5k, you can get a Nokia Ngage QD brand new. It has bluetooth, expandable memory and mp3 (with extra software), plus Symbian OS.
NgageQD for 5K?????????????
But in ebay i can see it for above Rs.9000! can you please tell me where did you find that info.
BTW what would be the cost of 3230 and ngageQD in grey market?(bangalore)

Dude, you buy mobile phones from ebay ! I was talking about the grey market. I was quoted abt 5.4k for the QD at Herra Panna in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back