Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
my friend has an old PC ...
it has a pentium 4 1.6 ghz procy.
and 133 mhz SD RAM..
recently..his mobo died and he needs a second hand mobo compatiable with this procy. and RAM (as he cant buy new PC .),..I dunno the socket type...
what i want is a mobo .for the above procy. with atleast 3 sd ram slots.
an AGP 4x/8x slot...
it should between RS. 1000-1500 ..cauz thts what i expect to give for an old second hand mobo..
sellers from mumbai preferred...

You might not find many people at TE selling such stuff. However almost all the time you may get a person selling such stuff. Watch out in the market section.

Alternately, any computer dealer will have a spare second hand motherboard, he may sell it for around 1000-1500 or so.

Or if you want you can try brand new 865 chipset motherboard, if they are supported.

If the procy is 478 pin, then I may supply one board with SDRAM slot and it will cost Rs.1500+ shipping. If intersted pm me.......:) :) :)

The mobo is a vesta Via mobo purchased in Jan 2005 but never used as I am using AMD athlon xp 2500+ for long.

The model no of the mobo is P4845V, 400 Mhz support, for upto 2.0 GHZ 400Mhz and having two SDRAM slot only, I may give 7 days testing time as the warranty was expired in Jan 2006.

Of course, it is risky to buy these type of mobo is if you are not satisfied refund of the mobo price is guaranted.
the price is Rs.1500/- and Rs.150/- courrier charge.

s k datta

longlife said:
The mobo is a vesta Via mobo purchased in Jan 2005 but never used as I am using AMD athlon xp 2500+ for long.

The model no of the mobo is P4845V, 400 Mhz support, for upto 2.0 GHZ 400Mhz and having two SDRAM slot only, I may give 7 days testing time as the warranty was expired in Jan 2006.

Of course, it is risky to buy these type of mobo is if you are not satisfied refund of the mobo price is guaranted.
the price is Rs.1500/- and Rs.150/- courrier charge.

s k datta

where are u located ??actly its for my frnd...i will ask him and tell u...

i can give u a mobo for as little as 1000 bucks negotiable... its a mercury mobo with onboard lan sound agp slot 4x, 2 SD ram slot 2 Ddr ram slots... it is around 3 yrs old..... if interested then pm and i will give u the further details with model numbers.... i from mumbai.... u can buy and test it for a week... if satisfied keep it else return it....

Code:

neomustdie said:
i can give u a mobo for as little as 1000 bucks negotiable... its a mercury mobo with onboard lan sound agp slot 4x, 2 SD ram slot 2 Ddr ram slots... it is around 3 yrs old..... if interested then pm and i will give u the further details with model numbers.... i from mumbai.... u can buy and test it for a week... if satisfied keep it else return it....
Code:

looks like a good deal..will contact u soon..or my frnd who needs it will cntc . u...anyway .so the mobo has total 4 RAM Slots ? 2 SD RAM .. AND 2 DDR RAM ??

I am located in Kolkata and one thing I forgot to mention that the board has onboard Vga and a 2x/4x AGP for playing Games.:hap2: :hap2:

sorry...guys my frnd .got a mobo from a local dealer..so sorry..for the inconvenience....causes..MODS PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back