Wtb: Mx5021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivunited

Adept
i want to buy some really good 2.1channel speakers..
so b4 i go and spend 7.6k on a new one, jus chking to see if any1 wants to get rid of their MX5012 :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

i wanted them kinda quick.

Edit:

Checked prices at prime abgb: Rs.7650

I'm looking to sell mine but I don't know how to go about shipping the darn thing:p It's one huge set and really really heavy.

If you have someone in B'lore who can pick it up, lemme know :) .

sangram said:
When do you need it?

I would be selling mine, but only in Sep. PM me.
I think- sometime soon.:p
Most WTBs are for stuff one wants now and he doesnt mention anything about wanting it later.:ashamed:

Hey- i had asked you, b4 u even gave a thought to it.:(
But now i am too broke to buy even if you give it away cheap.:ashamed:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I think- sometime soon.:p
Most WTBs are for stuff one wants now and he doesnt mention anything about wanting it later.:ashamed:

Hey- i had asked you, b4 u even gave a thought to it.:(
But now i am too broke to buy even if you give it away cheap.:ashamed:

Sorry dude, can't remember last week, let alone some time back.

Sep it is though, I'll put up a formal sale notice then.

Sorry, my 5021s aren't for sale any more, had a financial emergency now I can't afford the BM-5 immediately.

So I went ahead and modded them, really opened up the tweeter's sound with a simple mod, so here's the deal.

You get the 5021s from someone/where else. To make up for crashing your hopes, I'll mod the speakers for you, free of charge. You pay only the parts cost of 100 bucks for both the capacitors - duty and postage (and my own time, which is pretty expensive) are on me.

Of course, if you want it. The mod is totally non-dangerous, though one internal brace needs to be filed away a couple of millimeters to make room for the cap. Plus the speakers really sound amazing, as the crossover is built with pretty cheap parts. I wasn't planning on modding, but I'm glad I did.

All the best, and let me know if you want to take me up on my offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back