WTB: Need an AGP 8x card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabs

Skilled
I lost my old agp card last week and was planning to get a new one yesterday. But, everywhere I went in Malad and Andheri they told me that they don't have one in stock and if they place an order for it I will have to buy it whether it is compatible with my system or not and they won't take it back. I even offered to bring my system along so that they can see if it is working but they refused.

So I am left with only one option and that is to get a second hand card. I will be going to Lamington Road tomorrow can any one please tell me where I can get a new card within Rs.3000/- max upto Rs.3500/- to Rs.4000 or an old one for much lesser that is upto Rs.2000/-.

Can u also tell me the name of the shop? Also how will I come to know if the card is damaged or was repaired at some point of time? Which old card should I be looking for and how much should I pay for them or offer? If there is a problem with the old card will it be replaced?

Thanks.

Well if u gng to lammy u can get X1600pro 512mb for Rs.4100,7300GT for Rs.4300, X700 for Rs.1300,X1300 for Rs.1650...I have a used Geforce 2 Agp 4x 64mb Rs 400 if u need it.....

Thanks.

Is that x1300 or x1300pro or x1300 hm?
X1300pro is nearly on par with 7300gt can u tell me the company?

Can u tell me the cost for secondhand cards?

Secondhands cards r hardly available at Lammy...keep posting here u may find one....i dunno its X1300pro or jus X1300 but wanted one for myself so had called up few shops at Lammy n i got the quotes from there....

McCann infosys U'll find X1600Pro n 7300GT for mentioned prices..Guy called Bharat bhai is thr..shop is on main Lamington road n U'll find X700 n X1300Pro at Challenger...Shop is at Tara Temple Lane..Lamington

I have a Winfast Geforce 6600 LE 256 MB AGP Card for Sale...

Card in Excellent Condition, Purchased 19 Months back....comes with Bill

Reason for Sale - Upgraded my PC.....

Location - Bangalore

Expected Price - 1600/-

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back