WTB:PS2 to PC gamepad converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amol

Adept
As the topic goes, a converter needed for plugging in Ps2 gamepads to the PC.
If you have one for sale ,please PM me.

I want to buy it here in india, and solely for ps2 gamepad, not the older PS1, since i dont have a personal credit card.

i thought u wanted to use a sony controller on ur pc...AFAIK, the only diff b/w a PS1 and PS2 controller is the pressure sensitive right X.O.Triangle.square pad so if u can't find the right converter, the DIY option may be ur best bet!

Huge difference in feedback effects. The sheer amount of subtle under-effects this pad produces when taking kerbs is amazing (for a gamepad).

Also both the analog sticks can be pressed and serve as digital buttons.
It isn't like that in the dualshock1 afaik.

Didn't know the 4 right side buttons were pressure sensitive nor do I think so. You sure about this?

@Amol
You can use my cc.

Last edited by a moderator:
let me warn u guys before. if u order from lik-sang. u will have to pay customs. its happened twice when my friends have ordered from lik-sang. & they will charge almost 50% custom on what u order.

dude, why don't u try the psx pad drivers...they work like a charm...at worst, u lose 150/- odd....i had a bunch of old white ps1 controllers, and they rock on nfs-mw on the pc

amol0010 said:
As the topic goes, a converter needed for plugging in Ps2 gamepads to the PC.
If you have one for sale ,please PM me.
Amol maybe we could club orders, since the availability of good gamepads is next to nil and everyone would like to get one. In that case i'd like to get one as well. We can share the shipping costs.

Blade_Runner said:
Amol maybe we could club orders, since the availability of good gamepads is next to nil and everyone would like to get one. In that case i'd like to get one as well. We can share the shipping costs.

ditto with me if it doesnt work out to too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back