WTB: Require 2 X 256MB PC133 Mhz SDRAMs for P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a P3 system, running on 2 64MB sticks in each of the DIMM slots which supports a maximum of 256MB each. I would like to upgrade the RAM capacity.
If anyone from Mumbai is currently disposing their 256MB PC100/PC133MHz SDRAMs for P3 systems, please pm me.

No. of sticks required : Min. 1, Max. 2.
Specs. : 256 MB PC100/PC133 Mhz SDRAM for P3 in working condition.

I am not intersted in new ones as I am not too enthusisatic about spending a lot on these over the hill system and these extra mems should provide enough juice to keep my rig going just a little longer.
Thanks

I cant figure out that with people moving up to DDR and DDR2 where are all the used SDRAMs going to? Damn they dont have them even in LR.

OT:ppl are not going to DDR,infact ppl are mooving away from DDR towards DDR2.The DDr migration was like 5 years ago when XP came out.

Still waiting for somebody's garage sale.

Now I require just 2 memory sticks. Mods could you please edit the original posting to reflect the same.

"WTB: Require 3 X 256MB PC133 Mhz SDRAMs for P3" Edit Req. - 2 X 256MB

"No. of sticks required : Min. 1, Max. 3." Edit Req. - Min 1, Max 2

"Specs. : 256 MB PC133 Mhz SDRAM for P3 in working condition." Edit Req. - 256 MB PC133/PC100 Mhz SDRAM

Thanks

i got one stick of sd.. dont kno if its 128/256.. but im in chennai.. and i have no clue abt the condition.. must be good i gues. pm if intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back