[Wtb] Samsung Captivate

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoverSpark

Oh beautiful.
Disciple
hello i am looking for a samsung captivate mobile , my buget is only of 11.5k cant exceed further
<
any used will do good and unused will do more GOOD
<

thanks

P.S i was unable to find the members paradise section and hence i posted it here , i am sorry if i did something wrong !

mods can you please move this to the market section ? thank you

ohh great, payment done , check your account in some time !

Payment received. Mint condition Captivate with box, charger, 2GB memory card, case will be shipped tomorrow.

#CoverSpark

PM any of the global MOD with the link of the thread and request it to move to market section.

Phone shipped through DTDC Plus with insurance. You'll get it tomorrow
<
. Tracking no. PMed. Please check the contents with the declaration attached before accepting. In case of any mismatch do not accept and give me a call.

As usual I'll provide 3 days testing warranty. You are free to test the full functionality of the phone in any way in this period. However, do not flash any ROM. Phone is unlocked and latest version of Serendipity Custom ROM is installed. There is a folder in the phone memory named "downloaded applications" - this contains a lot of applications and some games.

recived the mobile , first android for me but still , awesome packaging , all accessories and mobile recived , thanks for your sale sir , will be considering you first the next time ill be buying something , going @ your itrust page , thanks again ..

modds please close this thread , i am stunned
<

recived refund as mobile was loosing network packets at times and was most of the time unable to detect my network !!

recived refund as mobile was loosing network packets at times and was most of the time unable to detect my network !!

Dude this problem points at faulty Modem installed n rom. U could have tried flashing a different rom or modem and this issue would have been fixed!!

I posted proofs showing that the phone is working flawlessly with 3 different SIM just after I received it back from the buyer. However, the phone is sold to one of my friend and he is using it happily with his Reliance connection.

Dude this problem points at faulty Modem installed n rom. U could have tried flashing a different rom or modem and this issue would have been fixed!!

sir i didnt knew much about android + i tried it with my mom's Vodafone sim , a airtel sim and also my own LOOP ones but it didnt worked and if that flash would had been gone wrong and if it bricked then ill die with the failure but as i was in the safe side i opted in returning and i find no wrong in that too me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back