wtb Smartphone : Sony p1I or Windows Mobile

mk151

Adept
Hello

Have to buy a smartphone. Which one should I get out of the above two.

Does symbian UIO have a vast software availability as of windows mobile ?

Thanks

Get the WM Mobile with eyes closed if u want extensive 3rd party software support..the UIQ is the least favored of the symbian os' as far as 3rd party softwares are concerned..;) u cud easily get the O2 XDA Atom or Atom Exec for the price of the P1...;) And if u do not mind the airtel bundle, get the HTC Touch..its around 18-19k...

i suggest you to go for WM phone. tonnes of features.. and amazing music and screen quality. Inderjeet just bouth O2 Atom Exec and he is very happy with the purchase. i sugegst you to buy that phone from indiatimes for just 20500 bux.. worth every penny and you get freeebies like wireless PDA keboard n leather pouch. amazing price

Dunno how Indiatimes sell these cell for so less I saw P990i for like 13k and O2 for 19k dunno but something somewhere is fishy :p

Roxtin said:
Dunno how Indiatimes sell these cell for so less I saw P990i for like 13k and O2 for 19k dunno but something somewhere is fishy :p

its like that grey market price na... so i guess indiatimes is giving u dealer warranty not the manufacture's warranty. These online shops do these kind of things, never mention what kind of warranty they provide. Only when u get the product in ur hand and check the warranty card u'll find that whether its a mfd warranty or the dealer's. Happened in my case, i bought the Canon S3 IS from sifymall, only when i bought it, i found out that it has dealer warranty :(.

sry for OT....

^no saiyan..i got manufacturer's warranty for 12 months,i even went and registered the phone on o2's site.i have a bill also for the phone from 1st wholesalers delhi..everything looks pretty legit..

Back