WTB:Sony Ericsson k750

stormblast

Skilled
planning on getting this cell.
just wanted to know if any1 knows the price of this cell in the market atm in bombay. i want it with bill.

also if any1 already is using this cell let me know how is it & is it worth buying.

why in this section, looked better in portable zone.

anyways, with bill should be arnd 19k
its the best mp3, camera phone :cheers:
bottle owns one i think, he can help you with details.
if you have the money go for it, factor in the cost of memory stick duo card.

i was quoted a price of around 15k.19k is way too high dipdude.

i had to look back at title to check what phone you are talking about, 15k for k750i is gr8, you are talking about bill + manufr's warranty right.

do reconfirm with your source, this has woken me up, 15k with bill, if true :cheers:

go for it mate :)

draz said:
@coolcrook
Ya rite...Heard prices are real cheap in HELL :))

lol...........on a serious note ........... cool crook are u serious ........can u confrim plzz ..... I am looking for one .Where u from ? . I hope ur not referring to the fake chinese ones :p . Do let me know ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, there is a lot of speculative pricing going on in here, do reconfirm your sources or refrain from posting those super duper prices as it ends up confusing everybody.
i was quoted a price of around 15k
w800i is available wid bill 4 16.8k
now i dont want to go & ask for w800i for 16.8k & k750i for 15k(both with bill + warranty) and give a heart attack to the poor shopkeeper :(

ok I will reconfirm tomorrow but my fren has bought it at dis price
I havent asked the dealer but I have seen the fone(the sound is grr8 nad the headfones are sweeeeeeeeeet) and he said he bought it at 16.8k brand new wid bill

Back