WTB: Used 939 Mobo, Proccy, Psu, Ram, Gpu, Hdd !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav3r1ck

Disciple
hello TE'ites,

wanna buy the above mentioned components at the most economical prices for a mid-range gaming rig, just wanna search it here before hunting for them at Nehru Place :S not looking for a high end gaming solution, just mid-end one which can hold on until DX10, MS Vista release, C2D price drop :p

my budget is tight, replies expected from peeps who r bitten by C2D upgraditis bug, and just can't wait to get their hands on it :eek:hyeah: , and wanna sell their "old" system :D . suggestions are more than welcome :hap2: but yeah gimme a deal too.

chao.

MSI RS482ILD MOBO socket 939 + 3200+ CPU + 512 MB RAM Kingston = 9k .... 2.5 years warranty. I stay in Delhi... I am if interested. Price is not negotiatable as I would do this only to go to C2D and I would need cash for that. For 10k, I would give you Cabinet + 450 Watt PSU from Intec.

Bought system in July for 5.2k proc + 4.2k mobo +2.3k RAM + 1.5k Cabby + 700 Rs PSU = 13.9k

New system of same configuration would cost....

3.5k proc + 3.8k mobo + 2.7k RAM + 2k cabby + PSU = 12k....

Let me know if interested.

Unrealistic said:
Imranis, delhiboy1000 offered to sell HIS CPU TO mav3r1ck. Don't see anything wrong with that, re-read imo :p

Ooooops my bad, Sorry Delhiboy hope u didnt feel bad....:p

I re-read it...;) Thanks Unrealistic for pointing it put to me... :thanx:

techcheat said:
MSI RS482ILD MOBO socket 939 + 3200+ CPU + 512 MB RAM Kingston = 9k .... 2.5 years warranty. I stay in Delhi... I am if interested. Price is not negotiatable as I would do this only to go to C2D and I would need cash for that. For 10k, I would give you Cabinet + 450 Watt PSU from Intec.

Bought system in July for 5.2k proc + 4.2k mobo +2.3k RAM + 1.5k Cabby + 700 Rs PSU = 13.9k

New system of same configuration would cost....

3.5k proc + 3.8k mobo + 2.7k RAM + 2k cabby + PSU = 12k....

Let me know if interested.

hi there techcheat,

i am interested but for that u would have to seriously reconsider ur prices, as u have told me u want to sell ur MSI RS482ILD MOBO socket 939 + 3200+ CPU + 512 MB RAM Kingston for 9K .......................................................

now below that u have also written that the new parts will cost me

3.5k proc + 3.8k mobo + 2.7k RAM which comes to a total of approx 10K

now barring the cabbie and PSU, which of two options do u think i would go for? of course the new one.

i can pay u 2.3K for the RAM (i.e the original price that u bought it for), but 6.7 K for a used 939 mobo + AMD 3200+ CPU is a bit too much to ask for. even senior TE member's will agree on this. i will pay u 7K for the whole package (proccie+mobo+RAM) and that is a good price. just let me know and i will come to your home to pick up the package and give u the money then and there. i live in Noida. awaiting ur reply.

chao.

Me selling Athlon 2400XP+, 768MB Ram, Asus a7v-266 Mobo, Geforce 6600GT (128MB) + 40GB Samsung HDD + DVD ROm + CDRW + 1.44FDD FREE + Cabinet FREE + 500W PSU free + KBRD + Mouse Free

How much u willing to pay?

i have athlon 3000+ and msi rs 480 + 512*2 ddr 400. purchased july 05 from SMC, Nehru palace. Let me know what can u pay? I might be interested if i can afford a upgrade to c2d.

@Techcheat..hi pal..i m interested in ur cabby and psu if u wanna sell doz.i kno u were sellin that bundled with proccy,mobo,ram..but if want to sell juz cabby and psu do temme.its a antec cabby and psu??:ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back