WTB:wanted psu to run 6600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennick12

Disciple
Hey guys and now gals also:cool2:

I jus bought a 6600gt and found out my psu wont be able to power it without blowing................so does anybody have a cheap 1 say around 500 bucks for sale(finished all the cash paying for the card):bleh: and has to be gud quality dont want my card blowing ..............heheheh...........

peace:cool2:

i have two for sale.

one is a codegen 400 watts that my sytem run now with Athlon xp 2000+, 6600GT, two buners , two hardiscs, and two leds and three fans. yours for rs 210 + shipping. psu is expensive to ship because of the wieght.

Also one more is zebronics >400 watts , same use and application. same price.

I should get one vantec soon so then both these will be saleable.

ps: they have 17 and 18 amperes on the 12v line respectively.

regards

in ur opion which one is better codegen or zebronics ...........n how old r they ,,,,,,,how am i suppose to pay u....

codegen has less fluctuation. thats why im using it now. you can pay into my icici account. Give me a few days for my psu to come than ill ship it to you. last time i had shipped a 5900 nvidia to goa, it cost me 80 bucks. this should be similar.

Ill let you know soon.

@ Kunal - Could you post an Everest screenshot with the readings from that Codegen with that same config while running Rthdribl :)

Bennick will take the PSU on my advice ;)

i have to download everest. and Rthdribl. give me a few days.
rthdribl, wow, that like wyswig and twimtbp only bigger.:D
If you want something right away, i can give you the asus probe screen shot.
with quake 4 at 1152x864 and 4 x AA.

Bennick/Anish, I've got a Zebronics 400w PSU used for about 2 months before I got a 500w Logisys... the Zeb cost me 675 bucks and I'm willing to sell it for 500 shipped w/invoice. I was able to run my 6800GT on this PSU for those 2 months with no issues. I couldn't find a buyer in the past so I gave up on the idea of selling it, but then you come along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back