Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
none
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
no use for me anymore
Hi Techies as per Title says selling Magic mouse 2 White and Hyperdrive 7 in 2 duo USB-C hub
reason for sale not used much and magic mouse idle inbox

Magic mouse 2 for 4000
Hyperdrive for 4000
Included shipping too
product Links are not included in the description so posting here as I'm unable to edit the thread.

Hyperdrive link

Magic mouse 2 link

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-08-02 at 5.01.51 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-02 at 5.01.51 PM.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 246
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-02 at 5.01.22 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-02 at 5.01.22 PM.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Interested in Magic mouse.Is the Price negotiable?
is the hyperdrive compatible with the M1 ipad pro with thunderbolt port ?

Interested in Magic mouse.Is the Price negotiable?
is the hyperdrive compatible with the M1 ipad pro with thunderbolt port ?
Please check with official site for compatibility
I have quoted less than market price and giving free shipping. If you take both will consider something like 7500 both.

Hi, received both the items well packed. Have some issues, will DM you on whatsapp.
Dear Honeyshadow

I would like to return both the items as they do not match the descriptions mentioned by you.

Am sharing our chats here since you have conveniently decided not to pick my calls or speak for the simple reason of records. So here it is.

This is one of the last forums where i trust people blindly and i intend to keep it that way.

Request the mods to please help me out. Can share more screenshots and videos if needed.
@puns
@Crazy_Eddy
@logistopath
Links to Video

Attachments

• IMG_0493.PNG
    IMG_0493.PNG
    974.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0494.PNG
    IMG_0494.PNG
    794.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0495.PNG
    IMG_0495.PNG
    803.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0496.PNG
    IMG_0496.PNG
    830.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0497.PNG
    IMG_0497.PNG
    830 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0482.jpeg
    IMG_0482.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0483.jpeg
    IMG_0483.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0485.jpeg
    IMG_0485.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
So disappointed with this deal.

And this is how we developed trust. I don’t mind the amount, but I definitely don’t want anymore guys dealing with you.

IMG_0498.png

IMG_0499.png

So disappointed with this deal.

And this is how we developed trust. I don’t mind the amount, but I definitely don’t want anymore guys dealing with you.

View attachment 111195
View attachment 111196
Just because of small scratch during transit on mouse and hyperdrive wobbling (occurs because it's 3rd party)maybe your slots little bit enlarged i dont think it's deal breaker, i clearly told send back products and i will check with 2 macs and if they work i will resend it, if they are not working i will refund but don't intentional damage please. Stop this crap i dont want more. Your greifing like a kid since yesterday.

It’s not a small scratch. There were a million scratches and they were definitely not shipping induced. One look at it and anyone can make out.

To get things in perspective, an Apple mouse does not have a center wheel and you totally depend on the middle surface area to make the mouse usable. You wouldn’t want a broken center wheel mouse now, would you?

All this when you rate the mouse conditions as 5/5? Really?

About the hyperdrive, I am using it with a 15 day old MacBook, so don’t even start about slot enlarging etc.

Please talk with facts rather than childish replies, am not here to pick over your messages.

I asked you politely multiple times and my ask was simple, take back your products as they aren’t what you mentioned.

It’s not a small scratch. There were a million scratches and they were definitely not shipping induced. One look at it and anyone can make out.

To get things in perspective, an Apple mouse does not have a center wheel and you totally depend on the middle surface area to make the mouse usable. You wouldn’t want a broken center wheel mouse now, would you?

All this when you rate the mouse conditions as 5/5? Really?

About the hyperdrive, I am using it with a 15 day old MacBook, so don’t even start about slot enlarging etc.

Please talk with facts rather than childish replies, am not here to pick over your messages.

I asked you politely multiple times and my ask was simple, take back your products as they aren’t what you mentioned.
Send products, i will check if they are working i will resend or i will refund if they are not working. Simple, and refund also will be 1st week. Stop this long chats pls. Im also talking politely not even said like you said im crapping
I sent you normal pic also when listing there are no scratches.

Have told you before as well, i am not taking back scratched and not working products. You sold this by giving all wrong facts about the product and its condition.
Kindly take back the products & refund the amount.

Request MODS to please step in and help.
@puns
@Crazy_Eddy
@logistopath

Back