WWE 12 - Free DLC

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Hi Guys,

I ordered WWE 12 from flipkart but due to some reason I had to cancel my order but my product had already been shipped due to which, I recieved an email from flipkart with a code for free DLC of "Miz awesome attire" (It was an offer only for pre-orders). Anyways, since I have already cancelled my order, I no longer need the DLC.

Anyone who is having WWE 12 and is interested in the free DLC can contact me via PM. I would be more than happy to share the code with you. :)

P.S : I am not sure if it would work since it could be SKU specific. But its worth a try.

It's not SKU specific. The code will be available till the time someone activates it via XBL. Once it's downloaded from that user profile, it cannot be used/shared by any other profile. Are you sure giving away the DLC code would be a good idea, if you have cancelled the order?

Ok, Actually I have 2 of these codes. By mistake the game was ordered 2 times and hence I received 2 emails with 2 separate codes. And as you said, the code is not SKU specific therefore I don't see why sharing it would land me or someone else in trouble. If it helps someone, then why not. :)

Oh all right. So you're keeping one copy and cancelled the other one, right? Miz's DLC was supposed to be a free 'pre-order' DLC and hence was provided to people who had pre-ordered it. If you're giving away the code for the copy that you're keeping, then it's OK. However, the copy which has been cancelled, the code needs to be re-called too. I could be wrong, but it's better to check with the website where you got it from, to be on a safe side.

No, I am not keeping any copies. The order was cancelled. This was almost 1 week ago, so far I haven't received any email about re-calling of the code. I don't see how this would be a big deal. Anyways, if someone is interested, the offer still stands.

Back