PC Peripherals X-560/650/660 release date?

The X series is perhaps one of the most VFM Gold rated PSU's in the market currently, but only the 760 and 850 watts version are available as of now. I am also on the lookout for a modular PSU, but instead of going for something akin to Corsair, I wanted to get X-560, I read somewhere that it would be released come end of April, this is the last week, so can we expect the release of the complete line-up? :hap2:

i am also waiting for X-560 , was told by tirupati that we can expect X series 560/650 in May.... this was in April 1st week.
no update since then

I have been using a cheap Circle Smps since then while waiting for X series.....

well talked to tirupati rep today, and got the news that they are not sure if they are ever going to import the low-end X series or even the M series.
i was definitely sad to here that. it means i have to either go for another manufacturer or take a risk by getting it shipped from the US. (no warranty unless i want ship it back to usa).

really it doesn't make sense that they do not want to sell the most acclaimed products here in india.
they could easily corner the 4000 to 6000 budget market with X series or M series, if they sell it here.

I think its best companies put up an interest check and see if the users find a particular model/series as useful. If the IC turns out to be positive, the distris can make a decision for themselves.

My friend took the 850 one, and it was dead on arrival...

Also compaierd to my Corsair HX850, the cabling was stiffer, and the built quality was quite less...

(Also Its size was smaller, but that dosent matter...)

I would say go for Corsair HX or TX series instead...

Back