X Limited Edition (First Indian)

Metalspree

Skilled
I am at the launch of Halo reach :). Picking up an xbox halo reach special edition console. More updates in a while......

Guess for whom it is , you get a free [strike]halo reach or[/strike] star craft original poster:).Only one chance .

Edit : Only Star craft poster :p,as i could get only one Halo Reach poster ( which is for him)

p1040195f.jpg

Re: Some thing I am picking up a TE friend:)

frigging awesome bro!!!!! halo reach limited edition !!!!!!!!! and one of the first guys to get this!!!!! awesome timezone FTW! hahaha :)

Re: Some thing I am picking up a TE friend:)

Even though i was allotted number 6 in the queue .I was the second guy to pick it up ,the first one was a kid ( 10 years old) who picked up 1 console,2 controllers ,1 game,legendary edition total of 1200 NZD ,best part he had a debit card of his own :mad:

So that makes me first Indian to pick it up :p

Here are the pics :)

p1040200.jpg

p1040221i.jpg

p1040222i.jpg

p1040223x.jpg

p1040228z.jpg

Damages $600 NZD ~ 20,000 INR + Taxes+ Service Charge + etc... trying to rob him off at least 50K :p

Sad part is he has to wait till December 1st to get the console :rofl:

Edit : Just an update ,the one who guesses it right ( for whom the console is??) gets a Star craft poster and not a Halo reach poster ,as i could get only one halo poster .Updated first post as well

If you are thinking which starcraft poster ,here it is

p1040144t.jpg

The guy is one lucky chap .Dammit wish i had a TV ,i must have rip opened the box and started playing

@andrew327 No Its is not BF1983 :p

Back