X Limited Edition (First Indian)

Hi,
I would love to steal this from you when you land in bangalore.
So do let me know your travel Itinary and your address. It would make my job really easy.
- Thanks and regards,
Apex

yadusaiyan said:
But if its DOA then u should atleast check it for once that is it in working condition
I told the owner the same ,he said we will manage if its DOA and best part is i get all my moeny even if its DOA
cravikum said:
metal spree it looks amazing, btw we are not seeing any decent buys from the decent guy :) is it for him by any chance???
Naaa not ndecentboi.I guess he is also a PS3 fanboi and now that PS3 is hacked he would never look at this decent toy :p

BF1983 said:
Damm. Do I at least get a poster :'(

Is it Faheem ? :)
As said earlier its not for faheem more over he owe's me 15K for the Denon's already and he has promised me that he would work at my office serving Tea and coffee for the rest of his life time so that he can clear the dues :lol: .About the poster we can talk about it :)

apextwin146 said:
Hi,

I would love to steal this from you when you land in Bangalore.

So do let me know your travel Itinerary and your address. It would make my job really easy.

- Thanks and regards,

Apex

Yeah i would pass on the itinerary y once i book the tickets :bleh:

woooh...that's suweet stuff.

Metalspree open it up and don't tell him that you opened it. :D

I think you have already have opened it up. n Not posting pics to keep the promise. :p

NinByChoice said:
Yippeee!! Thanks a lot Metalspree. Let me know once you land in Bangalore so that I can come and pick it up.

jk. Its not me.

:lol:
Sudarshan_SMD said:
woooh...that's suweet stuff.

Metalspree open it up and don't tell him that you opened it. :D

I think you have already have opened it up. n Not posting pics to keep the promise. :p
No mate i haven't opened it .Just for pics i would n open it .If i had a nice TV setup i must have ripped it open by this time,wish i had one :(

So what is special about this special edition console? I can't seem to find anything unique other than than the halo reach theme and of course the bundled game. Anything I am missing here? Back when I got my XBOX 360, people (including myself) wanted the Halo Special Edition console because it had a revised motherboard layout and HDMI support which was missing in the premium console. I myself got an Elite in the end, but most people bought Halo Special Editions because of the hardware differences despite the fact that it used an ugly color theme. The Halo Reach Special Edition console differences seem to be purely cosmetic although I have to say the color theme is considerably better than the Halo Special Edition.

u get two controllers aswell instead of one in the normal slim edition, also since its the last halo made by bungie, its sort of a special version which the owner would probably cherish for long, mix this with a legendary editon halo game and u have the most bad ass halo setup that would make any1 turn green with envy :)

Lord Nemesis said:
So what is special about this special edition console? I can't seem to find anything unique other than than the halo reach theme and of course the bundled game. Anything I am missing here? Back when I got my XBOX 360, people (including myself) wanted the Halo Special Edition console because it had a revised motherboard layout and HDMI support which was missing in the premium console. I myself got an Elite in the end, but most people bought Halo Special Editions because of the hardware differences despite the fact that it used an ugly color theme. The Halo Reach Special Edition console differences seem to be purely cosmetic although I have to say the color theme is considerably better than the Halo Special Edition.

Wait till December 15th or 20th and the owner will certainly post a show off then your doubts will be answered.
toxicdrift said:
u get two controllers aswell instead of one in the normal slim edition, also since its the last halo made by bungie, its sort of a special version which the owner would probably cherish for long, mix this with a legendary editon halo game and u have the most bad ass halo setup that would make any1 turn green with envy :)

Thats also true ,coz the owner told me the same and guess what he is ready to pay me 50K for the console :)
kauzy said:
YAWN... :fatigue:

on the side note.. the system is mine.. and whoever wants the poster can have it.. :eek:hyeah:

Get lost ...
varunversion1 said:
Awesome :D... sell me the starcraft poster... looks friggin amazing :D
Sure i will sell it, pay me 1000INR and the poster is yours :p

Back