Graphic Cards X1950 Pro 512 MB - OC's

dont think theres any real point in overclocking a video card unless in benchmarks alone... theres more chance of it going kaput (to quote a famous person ;)) than not

^^^^^now that means you dont know how to search on google or have a very lazy butt....quote from one of the review sites

"the core in our card was overclocked to 650 MHz and the memory to 1525 MHz"

and the reviews are in 100s.

^ I think he was looking more for end user OC's.. rather than the OC's from "cherry-picked hardware review samples". I'm sure everyone knows about Google, so either give some real life data (if you have an X1950 Pro) or point him in the right direction :)

Cappuccino said:
Temps don look good. Agreed tat card will get busted if i OC, but wanted to know the max tat this card can reach.

What people are trying to convey is that OC'ing this would be fruitless other than drastically reducing the life of your card. From what i know this card is already pretty much maxed out, so expect to get very little.

As always graphics card overclocks vary much much more than CPU overclocks.. so the best bet is for you to try and see how far you get ;)

^^^totally agree with you there...actually forgot the smileys above, didnt mean to be rude, just in a friendly way that comment was.....now back to topic i havent seen much improvements after OCing as well...you certainly might get a few more FPS in games, but a certain unplayable game would not start working after OCing the card...

Back