OC & Modding X2 to me and same to you.

PCJedi said:
Many apologies..i am using doom3, i don't know how i managed to get confused. Will give Q3 a shot. Many Many apologies again. Will start final round of testing tomorrow.
s6vhaha.gif
comp11.gif
descojono1tz.gif
roll.gif

Yo mate... New and this is d First post here. Even I am facing some stability issues but after One Hour of Priming with X2 3800 @ 2750. 2700 Seems more stable.
Anyways you have got a gr8 result for sure.

Firstly thanksl. Hey QM...how you doin? Yes I am from Bandra, Mumbai. And yeah I save and then I get whatever lil I can (for OCing). Anyways buring my GSkills to go 530-540.... painfully slow task with my schedules :(.

pcjedi i am not sure if you are using the forceware 81.94 drivers, but according to tweaktown there is a performance impact with x2

We saw the release of the nVidia Forceware 81.84 BETA drivers last month and performance improvements with an AMD Athlon 64 X2 processors was very impressive to say the least. The new drivers really helped begin to make use of that second core we have with the X2 processor

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/842/nvidia_forceware_81_94_performance_analysis/index.html

they have benchmarked it for many games,3dmark03/05 check it out.

Back