X360 Pro console modded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Hi guys,
I am looking to sell off my X360 Pro console.Its an NTSC/J console and is modded with 1.51 or 1.50 ixtreme FW.The console is around a couple years or more old as i had bought this a year ago from one of the forums.It works perfectly so far with all games and has not yet RRODd on me.

Reason for sale: Getting a console with HDMI out.

Things in the bundle:
1 x X360 console NTSC/J modded
1 x 20gb HDD
1 x wireless controller
1 x 3rd party HD-VGA cable
1 x power brick
1 x optical cable 2 feet.

Negatives with the console:
1.Very slightly discolored(a yellowish tint) with age,but i think thats normal.
2.3rd party HD-VGA cable works great apart from SLIGHT ghosting with text; but images are of stunning quality with no ghosting at all.
3.From the last 2 pics, u can see the marks i have created with a screwdriver when i tried to open the console for modding.These are small marks at the rear end, and as such,will go unnoticed once the console is installed.

Asking price: 7k + shipping(slightly negotiable).

Feel free to ask any queries on the console and i will be more than happy to clarify.

On hold.....

pricing is quite high u should not expect anything over ~4k for this as its not a jasper + outta warranty and can die anytime being an old chipset (overheat, yellow tint etc).....lastly u opened it badly

srry but thats truth

bandaid said:
pricing is quite high u should not expect anything over ~4k for this as its not a jasper + outta warranty and can die anytime being an old chipset (overheat, yellow tint etc).....lastly u opened it badly

srry but thats truth

Serisouly 4K. I will give my hand and leg to buy any console for 4K. If you have one or know someone who is selling xbox at 4K i will just take it. No Questions asked.
At 5K i may just lap this up. :hap2:

bandaid said:

srry but thats truth

Ofcourse its not a jasper & have a slight discoloration.. Being a jasper & having slight cosmetic issues (which is not visible when you use it) is not going to affect the funcationality of the console in any way.. Though i agree to your fact that this has an RROD probability, Consider these: Jasper Console: 13K, Modding: 2K, HDD: 5K (not sure, should be around that for a 60GB one).. Total: 20K..

7K is already a good price even with all the downsides he mentioned..

4K for a working xbox 360 with hard disk is something which you can start dreaming when microsoft releases the next generation xbox console..

see i m not against ny1 but ... warranty means a lot for a product that has high failure rates u can mod an xbox without voiding the warranty stickers etc but the way it has been done its not possible to claim anyway also i considered that i have to change the entire body too just for the backside work as this way ny1 will notice that easily.

i want to know "The console is around a couple years or more old as i had bought this a year ago from one of the forums"

means u bought 2nd hand right?

bandaid said:
see i m not against ny1 but ... warranty means a lot for a product that has high failure rates u can mod an xbox without voiding the warranty stickers etc but the way it has been done its not possible to claim anyway also i considered that i have to change the entire body too just for the backside work as this way ny1 will notice that easily.

i want to know "The console is around a couple years or more old as i had bought this a year ago from one of the forums"

means u bought 2nd hand right?

Its old, not under warranty & has cosmetic issues.. That's why he's selling it for 1/3rd the price of new one.. What more can you ask for?? If you are too much concerned about the warranty part, then better get a new one.. You just can't buy a used one & expect to get everything as of a new one..

I considered the split amount like this bros:

Power brick : 2k

Wireless controller - 1k

Console 3.5k

Now, that ain't THAT bad a quote IMHO.Even RRODd consoles go for 2k-2.5k from what i have seen.Yes, this is a bit old and has the chance to RROD more than a Jasper, but i acknowledged that at the start itself...its purely buyer discretion now - buy it for 6.5k, buy a new one and mod for 15-16k or get a used one around 10k, it all boils down to what the buyer finds suit his needs.

Regards

@redbull, dude the price is ok with a negotiable tag but atm, you should post a pic of sticker located at the backside of the console, remove your serial no. if u want to..

RedBull said:
I considered the split amount like this bros:
Power brick : 2k
Wireless controller - 1k
Console 3.5k

Now, that ain't THAT bad a quote IMHO.Even RRODd consoles go for 2k-2.5k from what i have seen.Yes, this is a bit old and has the chance to RROD more than a Jasper, but i acknowledged that at the start itself...its purely buyer discretion now - buy it for 6.5k, buy a new one and mod for 15-16k or get a used one around 10k, it all boils down to what the buyer finds suit his needs.

Regards

You get a used power brick for about 800 - 1k easy but is your a 110v or a 220v?. It should be 220v as its a NTSC/J but could you confirm? All other prices are good. Good luck with your sale.

I would have bought it but I have issues with shipping. Its a long shot but if somehow you can arrange a local pickup for me in Delhi I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back