which is better ??

• x3key

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • x360 key

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GLEN

Disciple
i have a jasper xbox 360 and im actually tired of updating LT(still on lt 1.6) and burning DVD's so im looking to buy x3key or x360 dock so is there anybody in mumbai i can buy from i have checked some sites many were china based so im a bit worried and the US ones have high shipping rates ..

can anybody plzz help me

Quick question, do you go on Xbox Live for online gaming? If not, then why not perform the reset glitch hack on your console? It's way better than paying for the X360Key and once you perform this hack, MS won't be able to block you with any of their future updates. The hack can be performed for around 4k. So give it a thought.

say if i do this reset glitch hack ( Jtag) and a new xbox 360 update(something like XDG3) comes without which i cant play new games so wont i have to do the whole jtag update through some complex process or is it as simple to update the xdg3 update for x3key which can be done simply by copying some files in the inbuilt memory card

and i never play online so i would not worry geting banned
yay.gif

RGH updates only requires you to do it via USB nothing else.And no , future update can block JTAG/RGH

You can reach out to #[member='dragon_unleashed'] for RGH , myself and Ethan got it done from himself.

say if i do this reset glitch hack ( Jtag) and a new xbox 360 update(something like XDG3) comes without which i cant play new games so wont i have to do the whole jtag update through some complex process or is it as simple to update the xdg3 update for x3key which can be done simply by copying some files in the inbuilt memory card

and i never play online so i would not worry geting banned
yay.gif

If MS will launch it's dashboard update, we JTAG/RGH owners will receive our custom modified updates. These updates need to be constructed using a tool called 360 multibuilder, loaded onto any flash drive and just update your console. It's not complex at all and you won't even have to open your console. The benefits of this hack would be to get rid of disc burning entirely and playing games directly off a hard drive (internal or external), DLCs, XBLA titles, running emulators etc.

Like Dinjo said, contact dragon_unleashed. He performed the RGH hack on our console. He's from Bombay as well.

ok.. then i have just sent him a PM hope he replies soon and i really hope that its not that expensive im sort of low on cash
cry.gif

Trust me, Glen, you won't regret getting this hack done. You can save up for it, but don't fall for that shitty X360key stuff.

get the jtag already!

i was in a ditto situation and was frankly tired of burning discs and flashing the console every 3 months.jtag is very smooth and yea it cost me around 4 k as well.

All fat xbox can be rgh'ed currently upto dash version 14699, and for jasper cb ver 6752 is not rghable currently, so people with newer dash or cb 6752 will hav to wait for rgh 2.0 to release.

The biggest reason I like rgh is whenever I get bored out of game I just switch to another and I'm talking about 62 games
<

then that does it .. ill get the RGH done pm me your details ill call u tomorrow afternoon im tired if waiting as it is

im new to JTAG hope u also tell me how to get things done

Glen's Console has been RGH'ed successfully by me. It's working on the latest dash with freestyle dash and okish booting times, had to work really hard on this one to get good booting times, this was one stubborn 6750 jasper console which will just not give good boot time. So anyways Glen will be coming tommorrow evening to pickup his console.
happy19.gif

thanks for the suggestions guys .. now after using my RGH'ed xbox for the last 15 days i can say it was probably the right thing to do everything is much more easier now ... and yes mithun helped a great deal a pleasant guy to deal with thers some boot time issue but he has promised to do something for it .. installing new themes playing games is now so much fun im glad that i didnt try to get x3key ....this is much more better

This is indeed the best mod available right now. Heck, if I had this option back when I had bought my console, I would have done it in a heart-beat. I can't believed, I was almost willing to pay close to 11k for a pre-JTAG'd Xenon console a couple of months back. A freakin' Xenon!
<

Back