Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller for Windows®, HP Media Center Remote, MSI S939 Mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ASUS M3N78-EM, 2x2GB Corsair XMS2, MSI 4670 1GB, XBOX 360 Wireless Controller & m

can pick up the two motherboards, the two RAM sticks, and the GFX card. YGPM

Re: ASUS M3N78-EM, 2x2GB Corsair XMS2, MSI 4670 1GB, XBOX 360 Wireless Controller & m

ASUS M3N78-EM & Gigabyte M61PME-S2 on hold for greenhorn..

Seagate 40GB 2.5" IDE Laptop HDD on hold for cisco_tech..

Gigabyte M61PME-S2 & ASUS M3N78-EM picked up by greenhorn..

Bump for the rest..

Hi ... Plz PM me ur price for both DDR2 kingstone modules

Re: Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller for Windows®, HP Media Center Remote, MSI S939 Mobo

Any Pics of the HP Media remote & its sensor ? BTW does the sensor run on Infrared or Wireless Tech ?

Re: Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller for Windows®, HP Media Center Remote, MSI S939 Mobo

^Infrared AFAIK.

HDD sold to cisco_tech..

Rest available..

card is working fine:hap2:

Received the HDD Vinay. very nice packaging. HDD working fine.

Thanx.

Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller for Windows®, HP Media Center Remote & MSI S939 Mobo still available...

Willing to sell the wireless receiver separately?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Willing to sell the wireless receiver separately?

Yes.. But i should get a buyer for the Controller also..

vinaycm said:
Yes.. But i should get a buyer for the Controller also..
Well, if you do, then let me know. I already have a wired and a wireless controller. So would be interested in the wireless receiver for Windows. Let me know you quote as well.

Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller for Windows®, HP Media Center Remote & MSI S939 Mobo still available...

Can sell the wireless controller w/o the receiver also..

interested in media center remote.are you providing IR blaster and IR receiver with the remote? And most important thing I want to be sure it works with windows 7 media center without any hitch.

vinaycm said:
Cam sell the wireless controller w/o the receiver also..

How much for just the controller?

Interested in receiver... check your PM :)

Closing thread for now.. Will be out of station till 20th.. Anyone interested in any of the items, plz PM me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back