Xbox 360 Arcade....4 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

navs27

Disciple
Hii Guys selling my 4 months old Xbox 360 Arcade...The arcade is in pristine condition as i hardly had any time to play on it...was very busy...

Its an arcade console....so u might know 99% no chance of RROD

Console is Modded..Seal is Intact.. as u can see it in the pic...So the console is under Indian warranty

Reason for sale: No time to play and need some cash

Pics: ImageShack Album - 7 images

Sold

Interested Buyers pm me:):)...Lowballers stay away:mad::

Please hold this for me. Check PM :)

Edit: Never mind. I called up my friend who was looking for one, but his current financial condition cannot warrant a purchase right now.

Nice price by the way :)

Thanx :)

ravihpa said:
Please hold this for me. Check PM :)
no pm recd..plz dont tel me to hold guys.had very bad experience in d past.if truely interested pay n take..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:
Very Attractive pricing
thanks dinjo

phoenix844884 said:
What kind of mod does it have? If you are open to shipping to Delhi then let me know. Great pricing btw.
sorry bro cant ship...mod is mod everybody knows it...cant talk further here on TE....Rule violation...hahahaha

phoenix844884 said:
What kind of mod does it have? If you are open to shipping to Delhi then let me know. Great pricing btw.
You can download game iso and burn them to dvd and enjoy on your xbox360.thats what a modded console is.

interested and live in mumbai but just want to know that do i have to buy the powerbrick along with this?? or will it work without it?sorry i need it for a friend and i dont know much about gaming on an xbox.

dgeneration911 said:
interested and live in mumbai but just want to know that do i have to buy the powerbrick along with this?? or will it work without it?sorry i need it for a friend and i dont know much about gaming on an xbox.
pmed u!!....

navs27 ygpm

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Console is working fine gave u itrader rating.I went to his home at sunday evening 20 march 2011 picked up the console Playing right now.The console and the accessories are like in pristine condition.Looking forward to deal with u in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back