gaganjain

Adept
gm_productdetails_xb360.jpg

Xbox 360 controller for windows White Color Link

Me and Fahim are looking for Xbox 360 controller for windows

Normal Price is 1300

If there enough people we can get discount

So if you are interest then post here

If there are 8-10 people interested will get lower price...

More details will post later...About discount price,shipping and payment options

Mostly we will looking for red packing one...

People Interested So far are as following

gaganjain X 1

FaH33m X 1

Roxtin X 1

Vasishta.Sushant X 1

toxicdrift X 2

d@rK nEmEsIs X 1

Total 7

Product Detail

For PC and Xbox 360

Works across Microsoft's gaming platforms. Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows XP-based PCs and Xbox 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.

Vibration Feedback

Get a better feel for the game. Vibration feedback ensures riveting game play every time*

Ergonomic

Play in total comfort. Award winning compact ergonomics provide a more comfortable gaming experience.

Flexible Cord

The thin, flexible cord was designed to provide the sensation of wireless with all the performance of a wire.

Game Precision Series

Elevate your skills. Part of the new Game Precision Series, the Xbox 360 Controller offers precision, comfort and control that will set the standard for next-generation game controllers.

Enhanced PC Gaming

Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers, and 8-way directional pad for enhanced PC gaming.

Xbox Live® Play

Integrated headset jack for PC headsets and Xbox Live® play

90 Day Express Warranty

90 day warranty; you may also have an implied warranty and/or condition under the laws of some jurisdictions. » Limited Warranty and License Agreement available here.

For a Microsoft Windows®-based computer

Computer/Operating System

Windows 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2), (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)

Pentium 300 MHz or Higher

Hard Drive Space

RAM 128 MB

Hard Drive 10 MB Free

Connectivity

Powered USB port

Other

CD drive

if anyone get better price

Please go forward and arrange the GO....

Please Check packing color and manufacturing date on box.....look for red packing

^^^

I would have but the stock is no more with those guys. I, in fact, want to gift it to my cousin. I have already upgraded to wireless controller for windows.

i think 7-8 people is a good amount! lets on this baby and get the controllers soon. V.S / Gagan who's getting the better price guys?? just mention the warranty aspect too, i dont care but other members might. please confirm this or find out if dealers can ship to mumbai.. i really want them urgently.

Waiting for prime to quote we have wait till jan 5 coz stock will come by jan 5 only

Have mail Intencity too...waiting for there reply

We are looking for prime to get better deal [I will call prime update status today]

Mumbai guys can pick from prime prime can ship others city

@ IGo after seeing ur controller i got urge to buy it....

Honestly, function wise the rumble pad 2 and the xbox have little variance just that some people prefer the xbox for the triggers in the front and comfort seems a little better since its slightly less bulkier. Sensitivity wise its highly negligible between the two.

guys, spoke to faheem, they r not being able to get a good deal here in mumbai, prime has run out of stock (expected jan end) which is too late for me atleast.

so if any of the south or north guys can help, would be great if we could source em a bit cheaper. right now i dont think the warranty really matters as its a 90 day only ne way. please post in if u can help,

Back