FS: Movie and Music Xbox 360 games, Blu-ray movies and Sennheiser HD 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
Hey guys,

I'm selling a whole stash of Xbox 360 games and Blu-ray films I have lying around. I also have a a pair of barely-used Sennheiser HD 555 audiophile headphones that I'm deciding to get rid of as I barely use headphones these days. All Xbox 360 games are PAL and Blu-rays region-free except where explicitly mentioned and are in 100% working condition. I will provide a week's worth of testing guarantee if you want. Have a look.

Xbox 360 games:
1. Halo 3 - Rs 500
2. Halo Reach - Rs 500 SOLD
3. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition - Rs 500 SOLD
4. Halo ODST Complete (2 discs, Halo ODST and Halo 3 complete multiplayer experience) - Rs 500
5. Need For Speed The Run - Rs 500 SOLD
6. Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Edition - Rs 500

And the Blu-rays:
7. The Ultimate Bourne Collection (Bourne Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum, region-free) - Rs 1,500
8. Stieg Larsson's Millenium Trilogy Extended Versions (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Girl Who Played With Fire, Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest - Region B) - Rs 1,000 SOLD
9. Doubt (region-free) - Rs 500\
10. The Boat That Rocked (region-free) - Rs 500
11. The Thin Red Line (region-free) - Rs 500
12. The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford (region-free) - Rs 500 SOLD

and
13. Sennheiser HD 555 audiophile headphones - Rs 5,000. SOLD

Those interested can get in touch via PM and we'll take it from there. I'll accept cash in person or online funds transfer into my ICICI account.

Here are some pics:

and here http://imageshack.us/g/1/10088123/

Halo Reach and Halo CE Anniversary Edition are on hold for another member. Halo 3 and Halo ODST are available though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back