Xbox 360 kinect on PS3

shantanugoel said:
Thanks for posting this, Sackboy :)
Shantanu buddy that IS fantastic work, but you released it at a wrong time. MS now might come after you like sony is doing in other countries, so please Beware.

wow this is cool no need to use a DS3 while playing games or watching movies on a ps3 now one can just move his hand to kill some one on PSN he he he

Aman27deep said:
Shantanu buddy that IS fantastic work, but you released it at a wrong time. MS now might come after you like sony is doing in other countries, so please Beware.
I dont think MS would mind too much. They have been pretty cool about all the Kinect hacks on PC. Plus, if PS3 users also start buying Kinect, then its even better for them.

pretttt said:
I dont think MS would mind too much. They have been pretty cool about all the Kinect hacks on PC. Plus, if PS3 users also start buying Kinect, then its even better for them.
Hmm yeah perhaps you're right. I read somewhere that MS earns 25-50$ per Kinect sold :s

there was a time when sony was good because the were doing nothing when there cute little baby (PSP) was surrounded by a group of big bad boy's (hacker's) and was beaten to the ground and microsoft was evil because they were keep trying to stop those big bad boy's (hacker's & some one with a flashed firmware) by killing jtag , xbox live banning and relissing new wave's and today microsoft is good (i really don't know why guy's thing they are good now they are still doing all that crap ) and sony became evil because they just don't want to stop people who don't want to buy a game just want to download a game from a torrent site for free and play it and throw it away (come on people it takes really hard work to make a game stop doing this is really pissing them off) they just want to save there child like a mother. one more thing i really don't think they will do any thing against shantanu as he is not encouraging piracy at all. let me tell you guys don't have a ps3 at home i have a xbox and a xbox 360 and i just love them. i just want to make my point to you guy's. i hope you guy's will understand what i want to say.

Aman27deep said:
Hmm yeah perhaps you're right. I read somewhere that MS earns 25-50$ per Kinect sold :s
Actually, there is more danger from Sony's side :p Now they are sure this guy is using CFW.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rahul9250133815 said:
there was a time when sony was good because the were doing nothing when there cute little baby (PSP) was surrounded by a group of big bad boy's (hacker's) and was beaten to the ground and microsoft was evil because they were keep trying to stop those big bad boy's (hacker's & some one with a flashed firmware) by killing jtag , xbox live banning and relissing new wave's and today microsoft is good (i really don't know why guy's thing they are good now they are still doing all that crap ) and sony became evil because they just don't want to stop people who don't want to buy a game just want to download a game from a torrent site for free and play it and throw it away (come on people it takes really hard work to make a game stop doing this is really pissing them off) they just want to save there child like a mother. one more thing i really don't think they will do any thing against shantanu as he is not encouraging piracy at all. let me tell you guys don't have a ps3 at home i have a xbox and a xbox 360 and i just love them. i just want to make my point to you guy's. i hope you guy's will understand what i want to say.
Actually, the problem is that the measures that they take to stop piracy will also end up stopping cool things like this from happening.

Guys this is big international news. Its featured on Engadget, Gizmodo and Joystiq. Nice going Shantanu! Lets hope Sony and Microsoft keep their stupid traps shut and you can work in peace.

Sackboy said:
^^ the guy seemed happy that sony is gonna come after shantz

who me?? why would I be happy?? This guy has done something cool. Why would I want him to get screwed for it??

As for not using the CFW, yea I did not read the blog. Its blocked in office. :(

phoenix844884 said:
Guys this is big international news. Its featured on Engadget, Gizmodo and Joystiq. Nice going Shantanu! Lets hope Sony and Microsoft keep their stupid traps shut and you can work in peace.
MS wouldn't in all probability. With Sony you never know. :p

There seemed to be a lot of hacks for the Kinect and this seemed to be another one but an awesome one at that.

Back